- April 13, 2016, 11:04
- December 28, 2015, 09:30
- December 24, 2015, 22:58
- December 17, 2015, 23:34
- November 05, 2014, 15:01
- November 03, 2014, 14:22
- November 03, 2014, 13:20
- November 03, 2014, 12:41
- July 11, 2014, 23:05
- March 12, 2014, 15:07
- December 20, 2013, 13:35
- November 26, 2013, 15:58
- September 18, 2013, 16:00
- April 10, 2013, 13:32
- September 24, 2012, 20:49
- March 23, 2012, 08:57
- March 05, 2012, 13:25
- February 28, 2012, 20:22
- January 29, 2012, 17:30
- December 26, 2011, 19:27
Original recipes for cheesecakes and other sweets from the blogger Vicki Melnik, from the book "Cheesecake inside." Best seller in 2018! Amazing photos and a clear description of the preparation. Feel like a real pastry chef!
Step by step recipe with photo
I propose to cook a snack, which undoubtedly can decorate the New Year's table. Crostini with a delicious and light filling of crab meat with tomatoes, arugula and a delicate lemon note on crisp bread are perfect for a glass of dry white wine.
To prepare crostini with crab meat, you must immediately prepare the ingredients on the list.
Cut the tomatoes in half, remove the seeds and chop finely.
Remove the zest from the lemon and squeeze the juice.
Finely chop a few twigs of arugula, set aside the rest for decoration.
In a bowl combine the crab meat, 1 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
Add cherry tomatoes, finely chopped arugula and mix thoroughly.
Thinly baguette, put on a baking sheet with parchment, sprinkle with olive oil and put in the oven in the "grill" mode for 2-3 minutes until golden.
Put crostini on a dish, lay the mass with crab meat on top, pepper to taste and garnish with arugula leaves.
Crostini with crab meat is ready. Bon Appetit!
Crostini - Italian appetizer for every day
Crostini - Italian mini sandwiches for a snack. They differ in small size, which looks very appetizing, and it is convenient to eat them. The secret of the dish is to properly brown slices of bread. You need to fry so that the crust crunches nicely, and inside they remain soft and airy. Ideally, these would be pieces of ciabatta, but a prosaic baguette will come in handy. Sandwiches can be served with many fillings. Once you understand how to cook crostini at home, you will not refuse such a delicious dish. And additives in the form of mozzarella, ripe tomatoes, various seafood, will stun you with a variety of taste shades.
Uninitiated people may argue that crostini and bruschetta are very similar. Although this is not at all true. The fundamental difference is that bread for crostini is fried with butter, and for bruschetta in a dry frying pan or grill. In addition, for crostini you do not need to rub the base with garlic.
Crostini sandwiches with tomato and cheese topping
A classic easy crostini recipe with tomatoes native to Italy. Useful if the refrigerator is not rich, but you need a snack. Who said it would not be tasty? For an excellent snack you need:
- 3 ripe juicy tomatoes
- a small spoonful of olive oil,
- 5 ripe cherry tomatoes,
- a tablespoon of powdered sugar,
- 8 slices of ciabatta or baguette,
- 100 gr. dried tomatoes
- salt, spices (to taste),
- a bunch of greenery (for decoration)
Instructions for preparing a light summer snack-crostini:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees. Put fresh tomatoes on a baking sheet, sprinkle with powdered sugar and send to bake for 15 minutes.
- Take out the baked tomatoes, mix them with chopped dried tomatoes and cherry. Pour salt and seasoning as you wish.
- Cut the loaves into not very thin slices. Fry in olive oil, cool.
- Put the whole topping in generous portions on a toasted baguette.
- Sprinkle with greens on top.
The dish should be served immediately to the table, it is impossible to allow the pieces to get wet and the crust to lose its crisp properties.
Smoked salmon and mozzarella crostini
A truly royal crostini recipe. In this dish, the taste of smoked meats is intertwined with a soft cheese smack. Crostini with smoked fish and cream cheese can safely be served to the most fastidious guests. Ease of execution will be a pleasant discovery for you. For self-cooking at home, you need:
- baguette or Italian ciabatta,
- 100 gr. salmon
- 100 gr. mozzarella
- a teaspoon of olive oil,
- a teaspoon of honey
- a couple of large spoons of soy sauce,
- green onion feathers (or any other greens).
Step-by-step cooking scheme:
- Sprinkle slices of bread with butter, fry so that the crust temptingly crunches.
- Slice salmon and mozzarella into thin slices and place them on a sandwich.
- Combine honey and soy sauce in one bowl, sprinkle each piece with the mixture.
- Garnish with feathers of a green onion, dill branches or parsley leaves are still suitable.
So quick and easy your meal is ready. Do not overdo it with soy sauce or spices. Excess odors will drown out the delicate aroma of smoked fish.
Original recipe with chicken liver paste
Step by step, you climb the culinary Olympus to cook crostini. Italian sandwiches with chicken liver pate will be an excellent addition to any holiday table. The process of preparing them will take you a little more time, but the result is worth it. Take:
- a pound of chicken liver,
- a couple of anchovy fillets,
- a couple of tablespoons of capers,
- a couple of cloves of garlic
- a glass of dry white wine
- 4 tbsp olive oil,
For embalmed onions:
- a couple of onions
- incomplete glass of balsamic vinegar,
- a couple of tablespoons of olive oil,
- salt at the end of the knife.
Scheme of step-by-step preparation of such a festive dish:
- Cut breadcuts by a centimeter in thickness, fry in olive oil.
- Prepare the balsamic onion separately. To do this, pour vegetable oil into a deep pan. Sauté the chopped onions over low heat.
- Add vinegar to the onion and continue to simmer for about half an hour, the sauce must thicken. Set aside.
- In the meantime, do the paste. Pour olive oil into a clean pan, put finely chopped onions, garlic and capers.
- Send the dried chicken liver in this pan, fry over high heat on both sides.
- Pour in the wine and boil it in half. Throw the anchovy fillet there and hold it for a few minutes over low heat.
- In a blender, beat the contents of the pan to a puree state.
- Spread the resulting paste on warm toasted bread, put onions with balsamic on top or next to the plate.
Variety of fillings for crostini
Like any appetizer from Italy, this can be prepared as you like. Crostini fillings satisfy the taste needs of the most sophisticated gourmet. Fantasies on the subject of fillers:
- hot pepper, grated in pasta and ricotta,
- sweet fragrant tomatoes and basil,
- toasted mushrooms
- juicy grapes with honey,
- all kinds of vegetables
- roasted or smoked meat, fish.
As it became clear, independently, in convenient home conditions it is very easy to prepare masterpieces from Italian cuisine. Bring a little variety and colorful treats to your life.