And there are thousands and thousands of them, these second courses. In the language of the military, this is the main arsenal of cooking. Since no one has yet managed to grasp the immensity, in this article I will confine myself to those culinary processes that take place in our Slavic kitchens.
I'll start with a simple, bachelor - cooking eggs and potatoes "in uniform".
If just put eggs into boiling water, their shell will burst immediately and the contents of the eggs will leave it. Many housewives lay eggs in cold water and only then turn on the fire. With this method, it is easy to boil hard-boiled eggs. However, if you cook "soft-boiled" or "in a pouch", problems arise with the moment of the end of cooking. They will not be, if the eggs are laid in boiling water, previously a small hole from the blunt end is punctured with a needle. Through it, air will come out of the egg, breaking the shell, and the egg will remain intact.
When cooking soft-boiled or bagged eggs, as well as when cooking fried eggs, when the egg yolk partially remains raw, you need to be sure of the quality of the eggs. It is these dishes that are the most common way of salmonella infection.
When cooking potato it is placed in boiling water, in which 1-2 tablespoons of salt are added, regardless of the amount of boiling water. This salt will prevent the transition of useful salts from tubers to boiling water, slightly increase the boiling point, which will speed up the preparation of the dish, and excess salt will go away when draining the water. Large potato tubers have to be cooked for 45–50 minutes.
By the way, the general rule is that if the broth is cooked, the products are placed in cold water and heated with it. And if you need a boiled product, it is laid in already boiling water. At the same time, a film of curled proteins is formed on the surface of the product, which reduces the transfer of nutrients from the product to boiling water. These principles should apply in the preparation of any dish.
When cooking second courses, such methods as frying, stewing, baking are often used, at which the temperature of the cooking dish can differ significantly from those of 100 0 C, which are quite accurately realized during cooking. This is most evident during frying. When all the water evaporates from the pan, the temperature of the remaining fat begins to rise and reaches 120-150 0 С, and when deep-fried, and 150-170 0 С. On the other hand, in chemistry there is an Arrhenius equation that describes the acceleration of chemical reactions with increasing temperature. Hence, a noticeable decrease in the time of preparation of fried food compared to cooking: the product is deep-fried fried for only 3-7 minutes.
Due to the wide temperature range obtained in the preparation of the second courses, it is difficult to indicate the cooking time of a particular product, and the readiness of a dish is determined, as they say, “organoleptically”. Another advantage of frying is the formation on the surface of products of a beautiful and fragrant crust, which significantly improves the taste of the product, although some are afraid of a small amount of carcinogenic substances formed in this process. To improve the taste of dishes, frying is often combined with other types of heat treatment.
By a similar principle, it works and pressure cooker, in which an increase in temperature to 130 0 C is provided by an increase in pressure in it. If cooked in a pressure cooker, the above cooking time should be reduced by 4 times, counting the time from the start of the steam coming out from under the valve (the beginning of hissing). Considering that the time of heating the pressure cooker to the operating temperature is noticeably longer than that of a conventional pan, its most effective application is for preparing products with a long cooking time. Typically, the broth and beans are cooked in it, and then they open it and then cook the first, using it as an ordinary pan.
A few words about quenching. When preparing the second dishes in this way, the most long-boiling product (usually meat) is cooked separately, almost until cooked, and then put together with other ingredients (usually vegetables) in a pan (preferably with thick walls), a glass of water is poured onto its bottom and put on fire or in the oven. A glass of water is needed to prevent the products from burning out at the beginning of the quenching, then they will let the juice go, and in the future everything will be boiled down in this juice. And since this juice is not so much, it is necessary to strive to minimize its losses due to boiling. To do this, the pan is tightly covered with a lid and the extinguishing process is carried out on low heat or in the oven.
Although the temperature in the oven can reach 250 0 С, this cannot be compared with those 800 0 С, which are achieved directly in a gas flame. In addition, the product in the oven is surrounded by air, a poor heat conductor and a low heat capacity. All this leads to a slow warming up of the product to "workers" 100 0 С and doubling of time for cooking. Hence the need to put everything in an already preheated oven.
And now I propose to talk about the rules of baking ...
Nuts, spices, cereals, oils ... We collect a pantry of healthy products
Almost every day, we come across articles about healthy eating, recipes for healthy dishes that can heal our menu, which is far from ideal. What makes it difficult to take and cook a lean or vegetarian dish, because they are usually simple in execution? Most often, there are not enough ingredients. We tell what needs to be stored and how to store it correctly.
Does it happen that you find a cool recipe, but after meeting with the ingredients your fuse cools down? It seems that everything is basic, but not enough spices, nuts or some kind of apple cider vinegar. I bet you don’t go to the store for them, but are looking for a simpler recipe or preparing one of your usual dishes.
I did the same until I collected my “pantry” of culinary ingredients. Now I have enough spices, oils, cereals and other "highlights", like dry nori seaweed, which are always at hand. That's where the real culinary freedom began!
Now I choose recipes, following my inspiration, and not what is in my kitchen cabinets. My hands are untied! I can open a culinary site and immediately cook according to any recipe that I have fallen for. I experiment with familiar dishes, giving them new shades of taste. I’ll tell you how to stock up on everything you need to prepare original and nutritious dishes for you and those you love.
Oils and vinegars
Try to buy only organic cold-pressed oils. It is important! Such oils contain polyunsaturated fatty acids that are not synthesized by the body and therefore must come from food.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - base oil in Mediterranean cuisine and not only. Pay attention to the acidity that is usually indicated on the package. The lower it is (up to 0.8%), the higher the quality of the oil.
I highly recommend trying the Tunisian organic Terra Delissa oil. This is one of the most inexpensive and affordable oils that can be found in supermarkets like Auchan at the price of regular olive oil. Terra Delissa has the USDA American Organic Certificate and the award of the German Food Exhibition.
Grape seed oil - lately I use it instead of olive. The same relatively neutral taste and smell, while it is not faked as often as olive. The advantage of this oil is that it has a high burning point, which means it is stable for high temperatures. You can use grape seed oil to season hot cereals and side dishes, but not for frying (whatever the label says!).
Flaxseed, pumpkin, sesame, cucumber oil etc. - one or two to choose from. You should not buy many different oils at once, as they eventually oxidize from heat and light, becoming unusable. Each oil has its pros and cons - study them before giving preference to something specific. For example, sesame oil is useful for women with hormonal imbalances, but is not recommended for varicose veins and high blood coagulation, and pumpkin is a real champion in the content of zinc and selenium, but does not tolerate high temperatures.
It is better to refuse frying in vegetable oil. Useful unsaturated fats oxidize when heated and create free radicals that destroy the cells of the nervous system and other organs. Best used for frying ghee or coconut oil - and better, both. These are saturated fats that do not oxidize when heated.
Concerning coconut oilbuy only organic and unrefinedsince the hydrogenated version contains trans fats. Lauric acid in coconut oil supports thyroid function and boosts healthy cholesterol. It can also be used for baking. And it gently moisturizes the skin!
Apple vinegar - the healthiest among vinegars. Actively involved in detoxification of the body.
Wine, Balsamic Vinegar - both or one to choose from. I have enough balsamic.
Cereals, flour, pasta
Semolina - in casseroles and puddings.
Buckwheat, corn grits - for healthy gluten-free cereals.
Quinoa - not really cereals, but quinoa seeds, however, it is cooked and used in cooking in the same way as cereals. Quinoa is rich in high-grade protein, containing all eight amino acids.
Couscous, bulgur - cereals from wheat. They contain gluten, but are a healthier alternative to regular pasta. And the taste is richer.
Coarse flour (wheat, rye, etc.) - it’s better to replace the usual wheat flour. Whole grain flour contains fiber, so it saturates faster and better. Be careful: because of the useful grain germ contained in it, the shelf life of coarse flour is no more than 6 months.
Durum wheat pasta. It is more expensive, but more beneficial for health and body, as it contains less starch. In other words, its glycemic index is lower. These are the most complex carbohydrates that digest longer and keep you full.
Buckwheat noodles. Low-calorie, rich in protein and fiber, this noodle is a diet food. Must have, if you like oriental cuisine.
Legumes are the main source of protein for vegans and vegetarians. For better absorption, it is recommended to pre-soak the beans (contrary to the instructions on the packaging).
Lentils, green and red (yellow). Red contains more iron and boils faster, so it’s good for a quick vegan dinner. Green lentils are best pre-soaked, but it is exceptionally rich in fiber and lowers blood sugar. There is also a rare black lentil, which resembles caviar and looks beautiful in holiday salads.
Chickpea (chickpeas) - Champion in protein content among legumes. Be sure to soak! An indispensable ingredient for classic oriental hummus and a great replacement for starchy side dishes.
Mung bean dal (mash) - small beans of a beautiful green color. In addition to protein, they have a high iron content. If you soak them at night, and then cook with sweet pepper, onions and tomatoes, you get an unreal and satisfying soup, a thousand times tastier than the usual pea soup. And if you add there zira and grains of cardamom - it’s just to die not to get up.
Nuts, dried fruits, grains
Walnuts, hazelnuts, macadamia, Brazil nuts, cashews, etc. - All nuts are very nutritious, each in its own way. It is convenient to have several types of different nuts in the kitchen. Do not buy too much, because over time, nuts, like any fat, tend to become rancid.
Pine nuts - for pesto and salads. Store these comrades especially carefully if they are peeled. Do not buy pine nuts in reserve if you are not going to use them in the next couple of weeks - you risk getting an upset gallbladder.
Almond - for the preparation of almond (lean!) Milk, as a protein base for smoothies.
Dried dates, figs, apricots, dried apricots, prunes, etc. - the best snack, if you want sweets. The basis of many raw food desserts.
Flax-seed - for adding to salads and smoothies. Just a treasury of benefits, perfectly cleanses the body.
Chia seeds - real superfood, a storehouse of omega 3, vitamins and antioxidants. Compared to chia, foods like broccoli, flaxseed, spinach and blueberries just relax.
Green buckwheat - for germination. Today, only the lazy one does not know about the benefits of green buckwheat seedlings. If you are not used to eating seedlings just like that, add them to salads.
Brown or black rice - A healthier version of rice compared to classic white. Again, complex carbohydrates.
Arborio Rice - medium grain round rice for risotto.
Herbs and spices
I will not list the properties of all spices, I will focus only on some, not the most obvious. And yes, there aren’t many spices. This is what I have in store.
Turmeric (sage), curry, basil (Reikhan), rosemary, oregano (oregano), mint, whole and ground coriander, hot red pepper, black pepper.
Ground Nutmeg - Perfectly friends with all types of mushrooms. Gorgeous in soups and marinades.
Zira (cumin) ground or in grains - indispensable in the preparation of legumes. If you like hummus, without zira anywhere.
Paprika - for vegetable cream soups, especially pumpkin soups.
White pepper - for fish and seafood.
Allspice - for soups.
Cardamom in pods - for warming tea and fragrant baking.
Cinnamon sticks and ground - in tea, pastries and some Ayurvedic soups.
Clove - in tea and marinades.
Fennel seeds - in tea and vegetable soups. Lactogon, cleansing and tonic.
Organic honey - Choose honey only in specialized stores and never heat it above 50 degrees.
Olives - only organic, which have nothing to do with the product in cans sold in stores.
Sun-dried tomatoes - in salads, pastas and for the preparation of delicious sauces.
Tomato paste - carefully read the composition: nothing superfluous should be there.
Dried mushrooms better than canned. Great for winter.
Dried Nori Seaweed - to salads, sandwiches and homemade rolls. I adore them, so I just eat like chips. The best iodine source you can think of. Try to choose nori without additives, maximum salt may be present in them.
Tofu - a substitute for vegetable protein. It’s good when you need to add digestible protein to a vegan dinner - for miso soup, in tandem with quinoa, etc. Many do not understand the taste of tofu, since it has no taste. But tofu incorporates spices and marinades, while it is low-fat and low-calorie.
Goji berries - I do not share the wild excitement about this product. But, according to my observations, goji berries are quite quickly and well saturated. Like all berries, goji is rich in antioxidants. Great snack or morning oatmeal supplement.
Buying and Storage Tips
Find your nearest market and buy there spices by weight, not less than 100 g at a time. So you save money and time.
Highlight the highest quality products on the market and build good, human relationships with their sellers. Very soon you will receive not only a smile and friendly service, but also pleasant bonuses of a regular customer.
For example, a young Ossetian from the section of spices and dried fruits always sprinkles me some dried apricots for my daughter, as she knows that Alice is not indifferent to her. Nice, agree?
Glass is the best packaging. Whenever possible, avoid storage in plastic due to potentially unsafe chemicals in its composition. Store spices and cereals in glass jars with a tight-fitting lid. So you will protect them not only from pests, but also from unwanted kitchen odors, moisture and dust. In addition, transparent containers allow you to always see their contents.
The refrigerator is the best place for storage of vegetable oils. Especially open and those that are sold in transparent bottles. If you have a choice, buy vegetable oil in an opaque or dark container. Light and heat oxidize the fats contained in the oil.
Try to use vegetable oils within six months after listing, and linseed - and no more than a month. If the oil is at least slightly rancid, discard it immediately. There is much more harm than good in such an oil.
Start collecting your culinary pantry. You will see how the part of your life that takes place in the kitchen will become much more pleasant! Shopping lists will be reduced, while planning a healthy menu will be much easier. You will suddenly find that half of the ingredients are already in your hands, and all you need in the store is fresh herbs, vegetables and fruits.
What's in your kitchen cabinets? Tell us about your mastered hashes, which are always at hand.
The paramount principles of good nutrition
Правильное питание является фундаментом, на котором зиждется общее состояние организма, успешное поддержание долголетия и здоровья, цветущий внешний вид, заряд энергии и приподнятое настроение. Если грамотно и рационально составить ежедневное меню, можно навсегда забыть о многих заболеваниях желудочно-кишечного тракта, иммунной и сердечно-сосудистой систем. Recipes for proper nutrition, including healthy and tasty foods that nature gave us, have accumulated over the years in the cookbooks of our ancestors in order to please us today with the opportunity to eat exclusively healthy foods.
The primary principles of good nutrition are:
- Diversity. Dishes in the diet should include not only fresh vegetables and fruits, but also cereals, nuts and other products. So the amount of substances entering the body will be more harmonious.
- Regularity. Eating from time to time, interrupting hunger with snacks on the go, means spoiling your stomach in a matter of months. No matter how busy your day may be, try to organize 4-5 meals a day at about the same time, and then health will remain your faithful companion for a long time to come.
- Calorie content. The amount of calories consumed should be proportionate to the daily energy expenditure. If you plan to lose weight a little, you can reduce the nutritional value of the menu due to lipids and carbohydrates, keeping the amount of protein unchanged.
- Chewing. Spend at least half an hour for each meal - this will be enough to eat properly. World luminaries in the field of dietetics recommend chewing every piece at least twenty times. Undoubtedly, it is unlikely that someone will want to constantly do calculations during lunch, however, you need to at least approximately comply with this requirement.
- Harmony. There are different views on the sequence in which foods should be consumed. For example, it is often recommended not to eat fruit after the main course, as they are quickly digested and begin to ferment. For dinner, it is preferable to choose vegetables and other carbohydrate foods, for example buckwheat. The main idea is to take into account the properties of a product, its compatibility with other products and the best time to use it.
- Vitamin and Mineral Balance. Make sure that the food you eat daily contains a sufficient amount of vitamin and mineral components. An ideal option would be to consume seasonal fruits, berries and vegetables daily.
- Freshness. Do not store cooked meals in the refrigerator for too long. In most cases, after 3-4 days, they begin to deteriorate and lose their beneficial properties.
- Drinking mode. Trite, but true: the human body is 70% water. Therefore, a sufficient amount of fluid - about 2-2, 5 liters per day, depending on weight, metabolism and age - is necessary for the body to maintain the basic processes of life at the proper level. It is best to drink plain water and herbal teas. You can also use freshly squeezed fruit juices as drinks, but not more than 3 glasses per day.
- Ration portion size. Hippocrates also said that one should leave the table with a slight feeling of hunger. This rule still appears among the basic principles of a healthy diet. Overeating makes the stomach work at an accelerated pace, which means that it is not enough to process food. And the enzymatic system does not have time to provide the body with the necessary substances. As a result, the body does not receive useful trace elements, and residual fats and carbohydrates are deposited on the body with extra pounds.
- Fasting days. Arrange fasting days at least 2-3 times a month, and you yourself will not notice how the body clears up, and your well-being becomes many times better.
It’s not at all difficult to adhere to these rules - the healthy recipes for proper nutrition collected on our website allow you to prepare healthy and healthy meals. And when you start to notice the dramatic changes that occur with your body: strong nails, thick shiny hair, matte peach skin and radiant eyes, you will not have the thought to abandon proven and healthy dishes.
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
The saying, familiar from childhood, “Eat breakfast yourself, share lunch with a friend, and give dinner to the enemy” has a completely logical and competent medical justification. The food that nutritionists recommend eating in the morning should be light and nutritious in order to arouse metabolism from night sleep, to energize the body with a shock dose of vitamins and to bring in a generous portion of the energy resources needed to implement future plans for the day.
If you plan to make a quick breakfast without sacrificing the usefulness of the dish, simple and detailed recipes for preparing proper nutrition from qualified nutritionists will help you.
Classic oatmeal with berries and dried fruits
You can talk oatmeal porridge for hours! It is rich in fiber, fats and protein compounds, which are very easily digested by the body, so oatmeal is considered dietary and at the same time quite nutritious. Oatmeal vitamin-mineral complex includes magnesium, chromium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, vitamins A, E and C. Regular consumption of oatmeal for breakfast helps to reduce cholesterol, relieve symptoms of intestinal disorders and restore digestion.
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 1 glass of water
- dried fruits (raisins, dried apricots, dried bananas or prunes) to taste,
- berries (currants, cranberries, strawberries or grapes).
How to cook delicious oatmeal?
- Rinse oatmeal, pour it under running water and cook over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, removing the mucus formed on top.
- Reduce heat, add chopped dried fruit and let porridge simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove, sprinkle with berries and mix.
A delicious and hearty breakfast is ready. You can add a little yogurt or sweeten with honey - this makes oatmeal more useful!
Vitaminka fruit salad with flax seeds
The highlight of this dish is flaxseed, rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids, lignins, fiber and a vitamin-mineral smoothie that helps digestion. The components of flaxseed contribute to rapid saturation, help to remove toxins and waste from the body and accelerate metabolism.
As a basis for Vitaminka salad, you can use any fruit that is at hand - their unexpected combination sometimes turns out to be a pleasant discovery for a novice cook.
The classic fruit salad recipe includes:
- an Apple,
- 2-3 tangerines
- 25 g of flax seeds
- a tablespoon of honey
- a glass of fermented baked milk.
Just chop the fruits, mix them with honey and flaxseed and season with fermented baked milk. Obviously, all fruits must be peeled, but the apple can also be consumed unpeeled. The fact is that the apple peel contains a large number of valuable biologically active substances that have a pronounced antioxidant effect on the body, as well as improve blood circulation and help reduce the symptoms of inflammation. Therefore, if the peel of the apple is not too hard, it is better to leave it.
It is also worth considering that 25 g of flax seed is the daily norm for an average adult, so if you have already eaten a full portion for breakfast, do not use flaxseed during the day.
Sweet pumpkin and rice porridge
Rice porridge with pumpkin, seasoned with honey and vanilla, fell in love with both adults and children. Its delicate texture and pleasant sweet taste will attract even those who are not used to having breakfast, and the notes of vanilla will make you fully awake from sleep.
To prepare the right morning meal, you must:
- 200 g of rice
- ½ liter of water
- 500-600 g of pumpkin,
- 1 vanilla pod
- honey to taste.
Stages of cooking delicious rice porridge:
- Peel a medium-sized pumpkin from a hard peel and cut into small strips or cubes.
- Sweeten the pumpkin with honey, add rice and fill it with running water.
- Cut the vanilla pod lengthwise, put in a saucepan and send the porridge to simmer for 20-30 minutes over low heat (until fully cooked).
After the pumpkin and rice porridge is cooked, leave it for 15-20 minutes, so that it “reaches”. After that, feel free to invite your relatives for breakfast - you can be sure that you won’t have to persuade them for a long time!
Simple recipes for proper nutrition for lunch
In the middle of the day, the body begins to require additional intake of kilocalories to restore strength and performance. Do not refuse him this, because a rational and reasonable feeling of hunger is a serious “bell” that energy resources are running out.
Making a menu for lunch, you do not need to calculate the calories too carefully, even if you are on a diet - they still have time to digest and waste on physical activity during the second part of the day. It is much more important to control the quality of the food eaten - the balance of proteins, lipids, carbohydrates and the presence of useful components. You need to start lunch with hot soup and only then move on to the second, more nutritious, dish. At the end of the meal, you can afford a small piece of dessert - the main thing is that it is prepared from healthy and wholesome foods.
Cooking soup: delicious, proper nutrition for any occasion
The first course is an indispensable component of the lunch menu. They have no equal in the prevention of serious ailments of the gastrointestinal tract. In addition, hot broths restore fluid balance in the body, stimulate enzymatic function and improve digestion. And thick puree soups from legumes and vegetables, due to their delicate texture, gently envelop the mucous walls of the stomach and prevent the appearance of heartburn and heaviness in the stomach. Therefore, recipes for hot and tasty first courses should be with all the housewives!
Delicious zucchini cream soup
Such a soup will be a favorite dinner dish for all lovers of healthy, nutritious and delicious food! Preparing it is simple, and the result will exceed your wildest expectations.
- 1 medium sized zucchini,
- 1 eggplant
- 15 g of vegetable (sunflower, olive or linseed) oil,
- ½ cup pasteurized milk,
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- herbs, spices and herbs (depending on taste preferences).
- Peel the zucchini and eggplant, cut the core with the seeds, and chop the flesh into small slices.
- Place the vegetables in a saucepan, previously sprinkled with oil, and simmer for 10-15 minutes over low heat.
- Add milk, fresh lemon and mix thoroughly. You can also add a few drops of soy sauce - it will give the dish a spicy aroma and a salty flavor.
- Leave the soup to simmer for another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Grind the finished dish with a blender until smoothie, then add herbs and herbs.
It is better to eat soup immediately after cooking, as soon as it cools slightly.
Hearty Lentil Soup
Plant proteins found in lentils help to quickly saturate and improve digestion. Soup with the addition of this product is especially relevant in the winter cold, because lentils activate blood circulation, which means it helps to warm up in cool weather.
To make the soup you will need:
- 2 potato nodules
- 1 carrot
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup (approximately 200 g) green lentils,
- 100 g of green beans
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger root
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil,
- 2 liters of water.
Boil well washed lentils for half an hour, then add chopped potatoes and leave for another 15-20 minutes. During this time, grind the carrots on a coarse grater, chop the tomato with a knife and send them to be passaged in a frying pan, pre-oiled. You can add greens or ground ginger root to the vegetables - the smell will be inexpressible!
Put the finished passivation in the soup at the same time as the string beans and leave the dish on low heat for another 5-7 minutes.
Bean soup "Peasant"
It is difficult to overestimate the benefits of beans in the daily diet! It is an indispensable source of iron, magnesium and potassium, which are necessary for high-quality and full-fledged work of the cardiovascular system and strengthening immunity. If you cook bean soup at least 1-2 times a week, you can provide the body with the necessary amount of protein and minerals.
- 300 g of beans
- 2-3 potatoes,
- 2 liters of water
- 50 g of rice
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon flour
- herbs, spices.
How is the dish prepared?
- Soaking beans is better in advance (at least 3-4 hours before cooking the soup). This will reduce cooking time. After the beans have swollen, put on the stove and boil for about an hour.
- Cut peeled and washed potatoes into cubes, and grate the carrots on a coarse grater.
- Boil water in a separate saucepan, add boiled beans, vegetables and pre-washed rice.
- Dilute the flour with warm water and mix so that there are no lumps left.
- Gradually pour flour solution into boiling soup, stirring it constantly.
- Leave the soup to simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add finely chopped greens (dill, parsley, green onions) - and you can serve it to the table!
Peasant bean soup is perfectly stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 days, so you can cook several servings at once. True, he is unlikely to stay there for a long time - the soup turns out to be so tasty that the home will definitely ask for supplements!
Second course cooking
The Russian traditional menu has preserved many options that are delicious and easy to prepare second courses, and European cuisine is constantly replenishing useful recipes for proper nutrition for the second. They differ in a wide variety and are prepared from almost any type of product: vegetables, mushrooms, cereals or legumes. The preparation methods in most cases depend on the initial product and preliminary preparation (for example, soaking legumes and some types of cereals).
It is the second dish that should be given special attention in the preparation of the menu, since it brings into the body most of the nutrients. This will help delicious recipes for proper nutrition, devoted to the lunch break!
Potato casserole is perhaps one of the most popular dishes of good nutrition, which can be cooked in haste. Since mushrooms are heavy food, it is recommended to eat them at lunch, not dinner.
- 3-4 potatoes,
- 300 g of champignons or chanterelles,
- 1-2 medium tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- zira seeds (to taste),
- 100 g of hard cheese *,
- 150 g low-fat sour cream.
* Cheese should not contain rennet of animal origin.
The secret to making healthy and tasty casseroles:
- Cut peeled potatoes into thin slices.
- Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly, chop and simmer for 5-7 minutes in a pan, adding spices and zira seeds to taste.
- Separately, chop the chopped tomatoes with bell pepper.
- Lubricate the baking sheet with vegetable oil and lay it in layers in the following order: potatoes - mushrooms - potatoes - stewed vegetables.
- Pour the future casserole evenly with sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place the baking tray with the mushroom casserole in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
As soon as the dish with a wonderful forest aroma is cooked, remove it from the oven, cover with a cotton or linen napkin and allow to cool slightly. A hearty and tender casserole is ready!
Millet porridge “Pumpkin”
A recipe for delicious and nutritious millet porridge is useful to every housewife who cares about the health of her household. Such a dish will energize and restore the vitality spent in the morning.
What will be needed to make porridge?
- 100 g of millet,
- 150 g juicy pulp of pumpkin,
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- herbs and spices to taste.
Send chopped vegetables to the stewpan for passivation. Stir occasionally, add spices and herbs. After 10-15 minutes, pour millet to the vegetables, add the required amount of cold water and simmer over low heat for an hour, until all the water has gone.
Millet porridge “Pumpkin” is perfect for a full dinner. And to give it a delicate creamy taste, you can add a little unsweetened yogurt without fruit additives or sour cream before serving.
Pilaf with chickpeas
Traditional Georgian pilaf is food heavy enough for digestion. But if you cook it according to a special recipe for proper nutrition, you can not only get a delicious dish, but also replenish the reserves of vegetable fats, proteins and fiber in the body.
- 1 cup or 200 g of rice (it is better to take steamed - so pilaf will turn out to be more crumbly),
- 1 carrot
- 2 ripe (preferably soft) tomatoes,
- 1 cup chickpea
- 2 glasses of water
- spicy herbs (added to taste).
- It is better to soak the chickpeas in the evening so that it is properly softened. After that, boil it in a saucepan until cooked.
- Cut the peeled carrots with thin Korean straws and send to a cauldron or cast-iron pan with a thick bottom in which you plan to cook pilaf.
- Stew the carrots for 3-5 minutes, add the mashed tomatoes with a fork and mix.
- Sprinkle rice with vegetables, add boiled chickpeas and pour the required amount of water.
- Place your favorite spices and herbs to taste there.
- Close the pan with a lid and simmer pilaf over low heat for 30-40 minutes. После этого снимите его и оставьте «дойти» ещё на 10-15 минут.
Вкусное и полезное обеденное блюдо готово! Подавайте плов горячим, а при желании можно сбрызнуть его лимонным соком или несколькими каплями соевого соуса.
Вкусные рецепты правильного питания на полдник
Полдник в традиционном понимании – это лёгкий перекус между обедом и ужином. If necessary, it will quench the approaching feeling of hunger, which means that by dinner you will not be so hungry, and the eaten portion will be several times smaller.
As an afternoon snack, you can use dairy products, fruit salads and cereals. But the most delicious and healthy snack option is a smoothie! They combine the vitamin complex of fresh berries and fruits and useful trace elements, and the airy consistency allows them to be absorbed quickly and easily. Appetizing recipes for meals with proper nutrition with a photo will help you choose your favorite snack option and prepare it without the slightest difficulty.
In a healthy body - a healthy mind: why it is important to follow the rules of healthy eating
The human body receives almost all the necessary substances through food and water. The composition of food products and their properties directly affect health, physical development, ability to work, emotional state and, in general, quality and life expectancy. It is difficult to find another factor that would have such a serious effect on the human body.
All vital body functions are associated with nutrition. It is the source of the development of tissues and cells, their constant renewal, the saturation of a person with energy. Improper nutrition - both excess and insufficient - can cause significant harm to human health at any age. This is reflected in a decrease in the level of physical and mental development, rapid fatigue, inability to resist the effects of adverse environmental factors, decreased working capacity and even premature aging and shortened life expectancy. By the way, every woman who takes care of herself knows that the condition of the skin directly depends on the state of the digestive system, in particular the intestines, and therefore on a healthy diet.
But what exactly is the right way to consider nutrition? There are many theories on this subject, and new ones appear almost every day. Someone advocates a complete rejection of meat, someone proclaims a raw food diet as a panacea for all diseases and troubles, and someone develops combinations of products that supposedly allow the body to achieve complete food harmony. In fact, any dietary restrictions can hardly be considered useful and acceptable for everyone. The human body is a very complex system, for normal functioning it requires both meat and vegetable foods. A lack of nutrients found in the same meat, such as high bioavailability iron, can cause serious health problems. Proper nutrition does not consist in controlling calories and strict diets, but in providing the body with a complete diet, which includes all the products necessary for it: meat, cereals, vegetables, fruits. Selection of a diet is one of the main tasks in proper nutrition, but daily adherence to it is no less important. If you adhere to the basic rules of a healthy diet, not from time to time, but constantly, then you do not have to worry about excess weight, decreased immunity, problems with hair, skin and overall health.
The principles of healthy eating: everyone should know this!
Where to start? First of all, with a solid decision to eat right. Here are a few simple rules that almost all modern dietology relies on and which will help you quickly learn the principles of healthy eating.
- Rule number 1. Forever forget about fast food and try not to abuse the sweet.
- Rule number 2. Eat as many seasonal foods as possible - they contain a maximum of nutrients. Winter vegetables and fruits grown in greenhouses or brought from far away, due to chemicals and long-term storage, not only lose all their benefits, but also become accumulators of nitrates and other harmful chemical compounds.
- Rule number 3. Limit the use of refined foods as much as possible: sugar, vegetable oil, white wheat flour, refined white rice. They do not have fiber, which is very important for the digestive tract, as well as for the nutrition of beneficial bacteria that live in the intestines. That is why it is much better to eat whole grain instead of white bread, and replace refined sugar with brown or even honey.
- Rule number 4. Drink water. Tea, coffee and juices do not replace water. A day, the body needs to receive at least 30–35 ml of fluid per 1 kg of weight. Sweet soda is completely prohibited, they contain too much sugar.
- Rule number 5. Do not forget about protein foods. It is able to give a feeling of satiety for a long time and is also rich in amino acids. Proteins are necessary for the body to build muscle tissue, replace obsolete cells. Protein-rich foods include various types of meat, fish, squid, shrimp, nuts, mushrooms, some legumes, eggs, and cottage cheese.
- Rule number 1. Use several types of vegetable oil for cooking. This is the best source of essential fatty acids for the body. It is very good if in the kitchen there will always be several bottles with different oils: olive, sesame, linseed, walnut and pine nut oil. Remember that unrefined oils are not suitable for heat treatment.
- The rule No. 2. Cook correctly. You can save all the nutrients in the products with minimal heat treatment. It is recommended to cook pasta or cereal for only a few minutes. By the way, classic Italian pasta should always be slightly undercooked and seasoned with vegetable oil. Meat and fish products must be thermally processed, as they may contain parasites. But at the same time, it is better to refuse frying in oil, the best methods are cooking, baking in the oven and steaming.
- Rule number 3. Use natural and fresh foods for cooking. Any semi-finished product or long-term goods with preservatives, flavor enhancers and dyes increases the load on the body, prevents the elimination of toxins, and slows down the metabolism. A piece of chicken baked in the oven is many times more useful than the highest quality and most expensive sausages from the store.
- Rule number 1. Be sure to follow the diet. Rare meals are just as harmful as constant snacks and the habit of chewing something all the time. It is optimal for a healthy person to eat 4–5 times a day, the interval between meals for more than 5 hours slows down metabolism and forces the body to switch to a saving mode. As a result, fat deposits begin to accumulate. Try not to eat at the workplace or at the TV. The process of food consumption in this case becomes uncontrollable, there is not saturation, but overeating.
- Rule number 2. Eat some fresh vegetables and fruits daily. The recommended amount is 300 g each. So you get all the necessary vitamins and fiber. It is very convenient to take a pre-cut apple or pear, cucumber or carrot sticks with you to work.
Of course, it is very difficult to immediately and completely change your habits and give up a delicious cake with a cup of strong coffee. This can require a lot of willpower and stress. So occasionally you can afford a sandwich with sausage, and a cake. The main thing is that this does not become daily food.
Strawberry Cherry Smoothie
A light berry drink with juicy strawberries and cherries will help quench not only thirst, but also a feeling of hunger - despite the fact that the calorie content of 1 cup of smoothie is only 68 kcal, fruit acids contribute to fast saturation, which means that the time before dinner will not be overshadowed by thoughts about food.
To make a berry smoothie for the whole family, you will need:
- 200 g of strawberries,
- 150 g of sweet cherry
- 1 cup milk
- a pinch of vanillin.
It is better to choose the darker fruits of cherries - they are sweeter and juicier. If the berries are too watery, fructose smoothies can be sweetened.
Mix the sweetened cherries with strawberries, put in a blender cup and fill with chilled milk. Beat the cocktail well, then add the vanillin and repeat the whipping. Pour into 4 cups (exactly so many servings are obtained at the exit) and serve to the table until the smoothie has time to heat up and settle.
Recommended products: tasty and healthy
All products used by humans for food can be divided into “useful” and “harmful”. Useful products must be included in the diet every day: they are rich in amino acids, vitamins, micro and macro elements, fatty acids, fiber. Moreover, they are easily absorbed, do not slow down the metabolism and do not have a harmful effect on health. These products traditionally include the following:
- Fresh berries, fruits and vegetables (vitamin C, fiber).
- Cereals and cereals prepared from them (vitamins B, E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid).
- Dried fruits and nuts (vitamins, fatty acids, protein).
- Poultry meat (protein, amino acids, vitamins A, B, E).
- Fish and seafood (protein, polyunsaturated acids, vitamins D, E, B12, calcium, phosphorus).
- Dairy products: sour cream, cottage cheese, yogurt (calcium, protein, amino acids, vitamins D, A, B12, carbohydrates).
- Green tea (vitamins, minerals, polyphenols).
- Vegetable oils obtained by cold pressing (phospholipids, linoleic and other polyunsaturated acids, vitamins A, D, E).
- Honey (vitamins, minerals, glucose, fructose, volatile, fast carbohydrates).
- Cereal bread (fiber, enzymes, amino acids).
The use of these products in the right combinations is what is called a healthy diet, since they bring undoubted benefits to the body and are able not only to maintain health, but also to strengthen it. Nutritionists recommend, for example, eating cereals on water in combination with vegetable salads seasoned with olive oil. By the way, it is not recommended to combine cucumbers and tomatoes in the salad - chopped cucumbers emit a special enzyme that destroys vitamin C contained in tomatoes. Cabbage, asparagus, zucchini, radishes, and cucumbers are suitable for meat, fish and poultry. It is better to eat fruits separately, before meals or about an hour after.
Tropical Mint Smoothie
Thanks to the nutritional properties of a banana, a tropical smoothie will turn out to be quite satisfying, however, a grapefruit that activates digestion will not allow calories to turn into extra pounds.
- 1 orange
- half red grapefruit
- 1 banana
- ice (to taste)
- sprig of mint.
Send citrus fruits to the juicer or squeeze fresh manually. Cut the bananas into slices, put in a blender cup, pour in the juice and beat. If desired, you can add a few ice cubes. Serve a cocktail by decorating it with a sprig of mint - firstly, it will give your afternoon snack an attractive and appetizing look, and secondly, subtle notes of mint will enhance salivation before eating, which means that the digestion process will be more active.
Sesame milk with dried fruits
Not everyone knows that milk can be non-dairy! For example, sesame seeds. Sesame is a unique source of minerals, which, moreover, is very easily absorbed.
- ½ cup sesame,
- ½ liter of water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- raisins, dried apricots (to taste).
The method of preparation of sesame milk:
- Mash the sesame seeds in a mortar, put the resulting gruel in a blender bowl, add dried fruits, fill with water and whisk until the drink turns a pronounced white color.
- Add honey and dried fruits to sesame water and repeat whipping.
- Strain the cocktail through a gauze, transfer to a carafe and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes to let the milk cool.
Sesame milk does not deteriorate in the cold for 1-2 days. Such an afternoon snack will be extremely tasty and healthy.
How to cook a healthy dinner: recipes for proper nutrition with a photo
When choosing what to cook for dinner, you need to consider that in the evening it is better to eat foods that are easily digested and quickly absorbed. Therefore, the main emphasis must be shifted to foods rich in plant proteins.
Rational and proper nutrition cooking involves cooking, stewing, stewing or steaming. Fried and smoked food is not recommended, as it is harder and longer to digest, contributes to an increase in cholesterol and blood pressure. For dinner, fried and smoked foods are strictly prohibited - at night the body, including the digestive tract, must rest.
Diet cutlets "Skeleton"
Cabbage cutlets can be served as the main part of the menu or in addition to any of the side dishes that you like. They turn out delicious and juicy, moreover, they do not load the gastrointestinal tract in the evening.
List of products needed for cutlets:
- 1 kg of fresh cabbage,
- ½ cup semolina
- a bunch of parsley or dill,
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil,
- spices to taste.
The recipe for a healthy cabbage dinner:
- Chop the cabbage into strips, add spices, spices, chopped parsley and stew for 20-30 minutes.
- When the stew has cooled, mix it with the semolina.
- Blind small oval cutlets from the resulting cabbage "minced meat" and roll them in breadcrumbs.
- Lubricate the pan with oil, put the cabbage cutlets in even formation and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- After that turn over the patties and repeat the procedure.
Like any cabbage dish, such cutlets are in perfect harmony with any sour cream or cream sauce that is at hand.
Summer vegetable salad with avocado
It turns out that in order to prepare a hearty and versatile dinner for the whole family, it is not at all necessary to even approach the stove. In addition, fresh vegetables that are not subject to heat treatment are more useful - they contain natural vitamins and minerals, which partially decompose at high temperatures. And avocados will add healthy fats to this salad, which improve the absorption of vitamins derived from vegetables.
- 1 avocado
- half of bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- a few leaves of coral salad,
- 1-2 tablespoons of corn,
- olive oil and lemon fresh dressing.
Cut well-washed and peeled vegetables into medium-sized cubes, place in a salad bowl and mix with lettuce. By the way, it is believed that it is better not to cut the coral salad, but to tear it with your hands - so it will preserve the juiciness and taste. Sprinkle the corn and season the salad with a little olive oil. Before serving, sprinkle the dish with lemon juice to give it a spicy sourness.
If you wish, you can experiment a little: for example, replace the corn with sesame seeds or pine nuts, add your favorite herbs and greens. Fantasy will help to diversify the useful menu, and you will have a new signature dish.
Buckwheat meatballs with pumpkin
Useful properties of buckwheat have been known since time immemorial, and in combination with pumpkin, it does become a real storehouse of vitamins and minerals. Soft and juicy meatballs from these products will successfully complement the dinner menu.
- 200 g buckwheat
- 1 ½ cup water
- 150 g pumpkin
The method of preparing the correct buckwheat dinner:
- Boil buckwheat until cooked, to make crumbly porridge.
- Grind the soft and juicy pumpkin in a blender or pass several times through a meat grinder.
- Combine the cooled buckwheat porridge with pumpkin puree and add herbs and spices to taste.
- Roll small balls from pumpkin-buckwheat porridge, roll them in breadcrumbs and carefully place on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil.
- Bake buckwheat meatballs in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes, then let them cool slightly.
Fragrant and nutritious meatballs will become a favorite dish for children, because the usual porridge now looks completely different!
Tasty recipes for proper nutrition for dessert
The stereotype that everything tasty is harmful has long been dispelled by unique and indescribably delicious desserts made only from healthy products. Therefore, sweets are now available even to those who strictly monitor their health. True, you should not abuse it anyway - although useful desserts are digested quite quickly, they contain enough calories. In the evening, eating desserts is undesirable, but in the morning or at lunch you can afford a small portion of refreshments - in a day from the eaten fats and carbohydrates there will be no trace.
There are many options for healthy sweets. To facilitate your choice in the preparation of a dessert, the site presents the best recipes for proper nutrition with a photo.
Carrot cake "Hazel"
A very tasty carrot cake, by its example, proves that proper nutrition should be tasty! Cooking such a dessert will not take much time, and the result will certainly please.
- 150 g peeled carrots,
- 150 g flour
- 150 g of walnut kernels,
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup fruit juice
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanillin.
How to bake a carrot cake?
- Mix honey, vegetable oil and fruit juice until smooth.
- Add the carrots grated on a fine grater.
- Grind walnuts in a blender or chop with a knife. Столовую ложку орешков оставьте для украшения торта, а остальное добавьте в медово-морковную смесь.
- Смешайте муку, разрыхлитель и ванилин, залейте смесью из жидких ингредиентов и хорошенько перемешайте, чтобы комочков не осталось.
- Вылейте тесто в форму, смазанную растительным маслом, и выпекайте в разогретой до 200 градусов духовке в течение 40 минут.
- Decorate the finished cake with crushed nuts, cool, cut into pieces - and you can call your relatives for a tea party!
If desired, you can cut the carrot cake into 2 cakes and spread with sour cream or curd cream - so it will become more juicy and get a pleasant creamy aftertaste.
Muesli Coconut Bars
The advertising slogan “Bounty - Paradise Pleasure” is heard by everyone who has turned on the TV at least once. Here are just hardly chocolate bars with a bunch of additives can be attributed to healthy food. However, this does not mean that you have to deny yourself the pleasure - you can make coconut bars yourself, and according to a much more useful recipe.
List of required products:
- 200 g oatmeal
- 40 g coconut oil
- 25 g coconut flakes,
- 100 g candied fruit or dried fruit,
- 40 g honey
- 150 g peanuts
- 25 ml of milk
- a pinch of vanillin.
- Place all ingredients in a blender cup and grind. Do not overdo it: the resulting mixture should not become puree - ideally, it should consist of separate small pieces.
- If the mixture is too thick, you can add a little more melted coconut oil or honey.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment and ram the resulting slurry there with a layer about 2 cm thick.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Cut the chilled dessert into portioned slices.
Babies especially like coconut bars - they turn out to be a little malleable, and oiled oatmeal melts in your mouth. Serving dessert is best with hot herbal tea or warm milk.
Baked apples with a surprise
The most delicious dishes from baked apples are probably familiar to everyone since childhood, when my grandmother cooked them right in the oven. Thanks to the excellent taste and nutritional properties of this dessert, it has remained popular to this day. Baked apples with one or another filling can be tasted not only at home, but also in the best restaurants of Russian cuisine. Perhaps the most hearty and healthy variation of this dish is baked apples with nuts and cinnamon.
- 2 large apples,
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of raisins
- 40 g of walnuts,
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon.
All ingredients are based on one serving. If you want to cook more, just increase them in proportion to the required quantity.
- Cut the tops of the pre-washed apples and gently cut the core.
- Grind nuts with raisins and mix with honey.
- Place the nut mixture inside the apples and place them in the baking pan, on the bottom of which pour a little water (approx.
Recommended Products: Waste Ballast
But eating healthy products, we must not forget about the exclusion from the diet of “harmful” products - those that cause the accumulation of fats in the body and metabolic disorders:
- Chips, popcorn, crackers, salted nuts.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Any semi-finished products and concentrates: dry mashed potatoes, instant noodles, etc.
- Butter baking, especially high in sugar.
- Fried food.
- Ready-made factory sauces, including mayonnaise.
- Smoked meats, sausages.
- Fast food.
- Juices (except freshly squeezed), carbonated drinks.
The use of sugar and salt is also undesirable. If you really can’t refuse them, then you can use honey instead of sugar, and use salt to a minimum, only slightly adding salt to the dishes. Recently, sea and pink Himalayan salt have become popular, containing less sodium chloride and more nutrients.
Calorie intake and BZH-balance
It is impossible to draw up a healthy nutrition program without determining the caloric content of the diet and calculating the balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates (BZU-balance). Properly selected nutrition allows you not to experience feelings of hunger and weakness, provide the body with enough nutrients, maintain weight at the right level and feel great.
In order to calculate the calorie content of the diet, it is necessary to know the permissible norm and the optimal daily number of calories, and also take into account the lifestyle: the calorie content of food during active sports should be higher than when sitting in the office and having the same rest at home in front of the TV.
The average daily calorie intake for men is, depending on age and lifestyle, 2000–2400 kcal, for women –– 1800–2400 kcal. The balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates should normally be as follows:
Knowing your own indicators and using the calorie table, you can very easily compose a sample menu for the week, in which all the products necessary for the body will be presented.
Diet: Regularity - Around the Head
With proper nutrition, the meal time should be accurately calculated, since only the timely intake of nutrients can compensate for energy costs. For a healthy person, the most rational is a four-time diet. With it, a uniform load on the digestive system is provided, food is better digested and absorbed.
With two meals a day, with intervals between meals up to 7 hours or more, the level of cholesterol in the blood increases, fat deposits accumulate, the intensity of the thyroid gland decreases. In addition, after a long interval, a person can immediately eat a lot of food, overflowing the stomach and reducing the mobility of its walls. Stretching the stomach not only negatively affects the quality of digestion of food, but also raises the diaphragm, interfering with normal cardiac activity. Long breaks cause the release of a large volume of gastric juice and irritation of the gastric mucosa. Too small breaks between meals are also undesirable. Time for the complete digestion process in this case is not enough, which can lead to an upset digestive tract.
A very important factor in the organization of a healthy diet is the regularity of food intake. By a certain time, a person has a feeling of hunger, which triggers the secretion of gastric juice, necessary for digesting food. With violations of the diet, this reflex in a person fades. Food enters the stomach, which is not yet ready for the digestion process. As a result, appetite decreases, and all the food that enters the body is very poorly absorbed, which causes gastritis, cholecystitis and other diseases.
As practice shows, two to three days are enough for a person to get used to the chosen diet.
Example menu for the day: following the principles of healthy eating
Healthy eating is not only healthy, but also delicious. Let us prove this by the example of a one-day menu, compiled taking into account the calorie content of the products and the balance of the BJU.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with mushrooms from one whole egg and two proteins, a slice of whole grain bread, chicory with cream - 384 kcal, 25 g of protein, 19 g of fat and 26 g of carbohydrates.
- Snack: one banana and a quarter of a bar of dark chocolate - 220 kcal, 4 g of protein, 12 g of fat, 28 g of carbohydrates.
- Dinner: vegetable salad and mashed cabbage-broccoli soup with chicken and cream - 327 kcal, 30 g protein, 14 g fat, 21 g carbohydrates.
- High tea: two tangerines and an apple - 174 kcal, 40 g of carbohydrates, vitamin C.
- Dinner: cod baked with stewed vegetables - 288 kcal, 32 g protein, 5 g fat, 3 g carbohydrates.
- At night: a glass of kefir - 76 kcal, 6 g of protein, 2 g of fat and 8 g of carbohydrates.
With this menu, the total calorie intake per day will be 1470 kcal, protein - 98 g, fat - 53 g, carbohydrates - 153 g. In addition, the products included in the dishes have all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
How to instill healthy eating habits?
According to experts, any habit can be formed in 21 days. The same statement applies to healthy eating. These habits are not at all difficult to instill, you only need to set a clear goal and not step back from it. Take note of a few helpful tips:
- Ask yourself a question - why do I want to change my eating habits? The answer should be as specific as possible, and the ultimate goal achievable. For example, lose weight by three kilograms, improve complexion, get rid of heartburn, etc.
- Keep a food diary - It helps to correct errors in nutrition at a time when new habits have not yet been fixed. Today it is very easy to do this: in almost any mobile application store you can find special both paid and free programs. By installing them on your smartphone, you can control the power mode. When there is a need to eat exclusively healthy food and drink enough water, then the diary will not be needed.
- Take your time. A sharp and complete replacement of the usual "harmful" dishes with new and healthy in almost 100% of cases leads to a breakdown. The diet needs to be changed gradually, gradually introducing useful food into it.
- Avoid hard limits. Do not force yourself to not eat after 18.00, completely eliminate desserts. All these prohibitions lead to stress and the abandonment of attempts to change habits for the better. For dinner, you can choose simple and easily digestible food: vegetables, fruits, cottage cheese, chicken eggs, low-fat fish, white chicken meat. A sweet is better to eat in the morning and in small quantities.
- The diet should be diverse. Healthy food is not necessarily fresh and tasteless. There are many gourmet dishes, which are extremely useful for the body.
- Stop eating out. Before eating habits have not changed, do not visit cafes and restaurants, there are too many temptations. Preference should be given to homemade food.
- Go to the store only on a full stomach. So you will have less chance to buy something harmful in a bright seductive package.
- Put a water reminder on your phone andfood, and it will be easier for you to adhere to a diet.
- Find like-minded people - It’s always easier for a company to change something. It is very good if you are supported by loved ones: family dinners in this case will not turn into a test of endurance for you.
- Do not pay attention to attacks from the side, just learn how to find decent answers to comments about your new nutritional preferences. And learn to give up treats. This is especially true for joint office tea parties with sweets and cookies.
In fact, changing your eating habits is not that difficult. The small temporary inconvenience caused by this is unlikely to outweigh the benefits for the body that a person can give proper nutrition.
How to increase the positive result of following the principles of healthy eating
Eating right recently is a trend, and more and more people are following it. Together with regular sports, smoking cessation and a positive outlook, it is becoming a new lifestyle. But even following its principles, we cannot fully protect ourselves from the effects of harmful factors. One way or another, we buy all the products in the market or in the store, not reliably knowing how they are produced. Even the freshest farm vegetables can contain nitrates and pesticides. In addition, often unscrupulous manufacturers in the pursuit of profit for environmentally friendly products give out those that contain preservatives, heavy metals and other unhealthy elements. Not too useful and tap water entering our homes. Many filters are not able to completely clean it from harmful impurities.
Even with inhaled air, especially in cities, our body receives a portion of the toxic substances contained in automobile exhaust and industrial emissions.
Therefore, cleansing the body is necessary even for those who lead a healthy lifestyle. And special preparations containing sorbents can play a very important role in this. Such drugs bind and remove toxins and allergens from the body, normalizing digestion.
For example, the drug "Lactofiltrum" has a double effect at the same time: it relieves the body of allergens, toxins and harmful bacteria due to the content of the natural sorbent - lignin, and also normalizes the microflora due to the second component - lactulose, which promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria. Lactofiltrum is an excellent element of any detox program. This is a reliable alternative to folk cleansers, which are not always easy to prepare and sometimes unsafe to use. For example, regular intake of regular activated carbon can cause damage to the walls of the stomach and intestines, and Lactofiltrum is designed to gently cleanse the stomach and is completely ready for use.SharePinTweetSendSendSend