- How to open a family orphanage
- How to take a child to a foster family
- Weekend patronage of a child from an orphanage
- - notarized copies of documents on the education of both spouses,
- - certified copies of passports,
- - a certified copy of the marriage certificate,
- - extracts from work books,
- - salary certificates,
- - medical reports on the state of health of both spouses,
- - a statement to the guardianship authority about the desire to open a family-type orphanage,
- - the consent of all cohabiting family members,
- - The act of inspection of the premises.
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation “On the family-type orphanage”
Characteristics of modern private schools
Currently, a very small percentage of children are enrolled in private schools.
The largest and most popular establishments are located in large cities.
According to the results of numerous surveys, many families in villages and small towns would like private institutions to work in their area, because moving a student to another city incurs large financial costs.
|Average number of students||from 100 people|
|Cost of education||from 15 thousand rubles|
|Entrance fee||from 15 thousand rubles|
Documents for opening a private school
To purchase a license, you need to collect the documents in the list of which are:
- application from a private person - the founder, as well as TIN,
- appeal directly from legal entities with a certificate of tax registration,
- copy of the charter adopted by the founder of the LLC,
- certificate that this non-profit institution has passed registration (copy).
The original documents are not needed; it is enough to present copies certified by a notary.
Before registering for a license, you need to have a clear idea in the business plan how many students you can accommodate - these data are taken into account by the employees who draw up the documents.
The pedagogical plan of the school
In the process of registering an educational institution, it is necessary to provide a plan of pedagogical activity with a complete list of all planned disciplines.
Specialists of regulatory authorities may amend the business plan if the load on the student exceeds the permissible norm.
The standard curriculum includes the following disciplines:
- Russian language and literature,
- foreign languages (usually English or German),
- LIFE SAFETY FUNDAMENTALS,
- Physical Culture.
It is recommended that before starting a plan for teachers to acquire the necessary textbooks and teaching aids.
State accreditation and promotion
As soon as accreditation is passed, the institution will be listed in the lists of the best private institutions in the region.
More and more parents will send their children to study there.
To do this, you need to work at least three years, and graduate at least one class.
Then the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation will evaluate the results of the work and in a positive decision will issue state accreditation.
This is an important and indisputable proof of a quality training system.
In order to let as many people know about this as possible, you can hold open house days once or twice a year, encourage teachers to cooperate with scientific projects and regularly communicate with parents, and ask about topics of concern to them regarding children's learning and behavior.
Private school step-by-step business plan: choosing a room
At the initial stage, when the business plan of a private school is drawn up, you need to decide on the premises, which, in turn, must pass all the necessary checks (SES, fire inspection).
It is recommended to use the premises in low-rise buildings, and in no case place classes and classrooms in basements where there are no windows and poor air circulation.
In the institution where the children will study, a canteen, a medical center, and a room for physical education classes are also important.
Outside the building you can put a stadium, a playground and benches.
All premises and facilities must be registered with the owner.
Each of them has a separate document confirming ownership.
What equipment is needed?
The private school provides many facilities for educational activities: classes, as well as facilities where students will be treated, eat, exercise and spend free time.
The table indicates what expenses should be provided for the purchase of equipment.
|Room||Equipment||Estimated cost (rub.)|
|Total:||from 2 100 000 rub.|
|Classes||School desks, chairs, a table and a chair for a teacher, a board, cabinets||from 300 000|
|First-aid post||Tables, chairs, cabinets, couch, medical devices||from 200 000|
|Dining room||Tables and chairs, kitchen appliances, refrigerators||from 900 000|
|Teacher||Tables and chairs, shelving, carpets||from 100 000|
|Gym||Ropes, balls, exercise machines||from 500 000|
|Playroom||Tables, sofa, TV, ottomans, pillows||from 100 000|
Equipment for the classes provided for in the business plan must also be tested by relevant specialists.
It’s very difficult to find qualified personnel, but you can contact government employees - there is a chance that someone will consider the proposals.
A private school can be run by a person with a pedagogical or other education.
In this case, the fact that he quickly makes contact with students and teachers plays an important role.
In addition to teachers in the state, teachers can also work for classes in the afternoon.
Very often, children stay after school for a couple of hours, and with them you can conduct various classes in music and choreography.
The staff should also include an accountant, medical staff, cleaners, kitchen staff and security.
|Total per month:||1 460 000 rub.|
|Deputy directors||2||60 000|
|The guards||2||30 000|
|Cleaning woman||4||12 000|
How to attract parents to become clients of a private school?
Mostly, private institutions are sponsored by parents who expect the school to be equipped with everything necessary so that the children’s studies are interesting, rich and successful.
This is not only four meals a day and toiletries, but also cool equipment, furniture and electronic appliances.
Management should be aware of what is missing and what financial investments are needed for this.
For parents to invest in school development, they need to be motivated by the following:
- participation of children in various competitions and festivals,
- improvement of the school territory,
- preparing children for olympiads,
- balanced diet,
- full physical education.
Parents can pay only 70-80% of all costs, it is necessary to attract sponsors to finance the remaining needs of the school.
In order to find a future partner of a school interested in sponsoring an educational institution, one needs to regularly attend exhibitions of various fields of activity, actively communicate with company representatives.
|Total:||3 010 000 rub.|
|Registration of a legal entity||from 10 000|
|Lease of building and territory (per year)||from 500 000|
|Repair work in the premises||from 500 000|
|Purchase of furniture, inventory and equipment||from 2,000,000|
|Total:||350 000 rub.|
|Employee salary||from 150 000|
|Advertising||from 100 000|
|Curriculum development||from 100 000|
An experienced director of this educational institution tells in more detail about the features of a private school:
Types of private schools
Before talking about classification, you need to understand what a private school is in terms of law.
- Classical - a school with a standard curriculum.
- Elite - an institution with in-depth study of specific disciplines that uses a unique or individual approach to learning.
- Part-time school - the development and preparation of children for school.
- Schools with "advanced" curriculum - training in new experimental methods, partially different from the curriculum of state institutions.
- Urban or rural - determined by location.
Private school business payback and profitability
All costs can be recouped no earlier than in a year, if you reckon that the cost of an annual tuition for one student will be about $ 500.
There are several additional options for making a profit, among them it is worth highlighting:
- entrance fees to start studying at the institution,
- paid additional classes.
Educational activity is a demanded and necessary industry in our life.
Very often, public institutions do not meet the level of quality education and the expectations of parents, so more and more children begin to study in private schools.
The answer to the question what you need to open a private school, there will be a council to communicate as much as possible with specialists in the field of training in order to draw up a successful business plan, and in the future to obtain state accreditation.
Features of private schools
Private schools operate according to the current educational standards established by the state, but at the same time they offer advanced training programs in many disciplines, including ethics education.
An example of such institutions is schools with in-depth study of foreign languages, economics, mathematics, with a sports or other bias.
The average number of students in private schools in Russia is 125 students. The number of teachers is about 15.
Very important criteria by which parents make their choice are:
- The reputation of the institution.
- Availability of certificates, diplomas and awards.
- School age.
- Professionalism of teachers.
- Material and technical base.
- The cost of training.
- Collaboration with universities.
It is precisely these moments that every parent who wants to send his child to a private educational institution draws attention to.
Difficulties in opening and further work
Like any other business, the activities of private schools have their own difficulties that the head may encounter in organizing and further work.
For example, in 2010, discounts on rental premises and tax benefits for private educational institutions were canceled. Therefore, you will have to pay taxes on property and land.
It will not work to spend the money earned either, since everything that is on the accounts is controlled by the Ministry of Education and the Tax. This makes the business unattractive to investors - they cannot receive their profit in money.
Despite the fact that the institution is non-state, it still must comply with the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standard. Their non-compliance threatens with the loss of license.
Stages of opening a private school
The action plan for starting a business is as follows.
- Registration. You need to visit the tax and register a future organization. The form of management is IP or LLC. Taxation - STS.
- Obtaining licenses. One license must be obtained from the Ministry of Education, and the second from the Ministry of Health.
- Rental of premises. It is necessary to find a suitable room for the institution, repair it and equip it so that it meets the requirements of the SES, the State Fire Supervision and the Ministry of Education.
- Purchase of material and technical base. This includes textbooks, computers, furniture and other equipment for further work.
- Hiring. Hire directors, experienced teachers, cleaners, cooks, medical staff, security guards, etc.
- Promotion To advertise the institution on the Internet and offline, to attract parents and form training classes according to the age of children.
It is also worth considering that after 5 years it is necessary to pass accreditation at the Ministry of Education. And teachers are required to re-certify every 5 years. Failure to comply with these requirements also entails the deprivation of a license.
Package of documents for registration
To open a private school and get a license, you need to collect the following package of documents (copies).
- Application from the IP or the founder of the LLC.
- Certificate of registration with the Federal Tax Service.
- Copy of the charter (for LLC).
- Certificate of registration of a non-profit institution.
A copy of each document must be notarized.
This plan will be needed to register the school and provide it to the Ministry of Education. It should be prepared for the fact that the regulatory body can make changes to it.
The standard plan looks like this.
- Russian language and literature.
- English, German and other foreign languages.
- Society for Safe Life.
- Physical Education.
In the approved disciplines you need to buy textbooks and teaching aids.
Search and rental of premises
It is better to look for a room before going to the Ministry of Education for a license. If there is a lease, it will be issued much faster.
At this stage, you need to pay attention to the requirements of SanPiN.
- The building should not be located near transport objects: roads, service stations, car washes, car services, etc.
- 50% of the adjacent area should contain trees and shrubs.
- The presence of a fence and street lighting.
- Car access to the school.
- The presence of a sports area, a recreation area and an economic unit.
- The height of the premises is from 3.6 m, the gym is from 6 m.
- The class area per student is 2.5 m 2.
- The presence of the locker room, toilets, gym and school doctor's office.
- The temperature in the rooms is 18 - 22 ° C.
- Compliance with fire safety requirements: fire extinguishers, panic button, detectors, etc.
- In schools located outside the city, protection is mandatory.
Still worth paying attention to communication. The building should have sewage, good ventilation, water supply and heating. Check availability or availability of phone and internet connections.
Purchase of furniture and equipment
For classrooms, administrative and utility rooms you need to purchase:
- Office equipment: computers, laptops, tablets, printers, phones, etc.
- Sports equipment: balls, volleyball net, football goal, basketball hoops, swedish walls, horizontal bars, exercise machines, etc.
- Furniture: desks, chairs, tables, cabinets, boards, etc.
- Chemical equipment for chemistry class.
This is a minimal set of furniture and equipment for the functioning of a private school.
About 2,000,000 rubles will be required to purchase furniture and equip the school. Preliminary cost calculations should be made in the process of preparing a business plan.
Search and recruitment
Search for staff among teachers with experience. They can be found in public schools. Not all, but some teachers are ready to accept a job offer in a private school. However, one must remember that the main motivator is salary and working conditions. If teachers are offered a lower or the same salary and a higher load, then hardly anyone will agree to change their previous job.
As a director, it is advisable to hire a person with a higher pedagogical or psychological education. An important criterion and experience in the field of education. Such people are able to find an approach to children, which is the main guarantee of business success.
So, for a private school you will need:
- Child psychologist
- Medical worker
- The guards
If you plan to conduct additional classes, you may need to attract teachers of choreography, music, etc.
It is parents who are the main source of income that goes to the development and maintenance of the business. After all, as was mentioned above, due to the current tax legislation, private schools are unattractive to investors. Therefore, all the money comes from parents.
The main way to attract parents' attention is through online and offline advertising.
On the Internet, you can launch an advertising campaign on social networks (targeting) by selecting the desired city and target audience. A good option is contextual advertising.
To advance on the Internet, the school will need a site with information about the institution, scans of documents, licenses and contact points.
Offline is to distribute ads in the district or city where the school is located.
And of course, parents should be attracted to the curriculum and approach to educating their children.
How much does it cost to open a private school
When creating a business plan, the following financial investments should be considered:
- Salaries - 700,000 rubles.
- Repair of premises - 2 500 000 rubles.
- Furniture and equipment - 2,000,000 rubles.
- Catering for students - 1 000 000 rubles.
- Rent, utilities and other payments - up to 1 million rubles.
Accordingly, about 6,500,000 rubles will be required to start.
How much can you earn
The profit of a private school is divided into two articles:
- Admission fee - when parents want to send their child to the institution.
- Monthly fee - charged from parents every month.
In the first case, the contribution is an average of 100,000 rubles. And monthly fees are 50,000 rubles.
On monthly payments for 30 students per year, you can make a profit of 18 million rubles. Here it is worth adding 3,000,000 rubles. entry fees. As a result, for the year you can earn 21 million rubles. A net profit depends on the number of staff, rental costs, taxes and other factors.
How to increase school income
To earn more, at school you can organize:
- Additional courses for children in specific disciplines.
- Children's camp for the summer holidays.
- Additional services: consultations, tutoring, etc.
This will help the business owner increase profits and avoid a seasonal decline in the demand for private school services.