Access to this page has been denied because we believe that you are using automation tools to view the website.
This may occur as a result of:
- Your browser does not support cookies
Reference ID: # 757e1600-b1c2-11e9-b3c8-ad055afbd4d9
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line each cupcake nest with a special paper cupcake baking dish or just oil it if not.
2. Cook the potatoes and mashed in mashed potatoes. You should get about half a glass of mashed potatoes. If it comes out more - just measure half a glass.
3. In a bowl, mix cornmeal, plain flour, starch, baking powder, soda and salt. In a separate bowl, mix the vegetable milk, butter and mashed potatoes. Now mix the contents of this bowl with the dry ingredients, add finely chopped jalapenos (or chili) and finely chopped basil. Ce mix thoroughly. Fill out cupcake tins.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. We check readiness with a toothpick, which should be clean at the exit, without lumps of raw dough. Allow the muffins to cool for about half an hour and can be enjoyed cold.
Ingredients for "Jalapeno Pepper Corn Muffins":
- Corn flour (and 1/2). - 1 stack.
- Wheat flour / Flour - 1/2 stack.
- Sugar - 1/8 stack.
- Dough baking powder - 2 tsp.
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Soda - 1/2 tsp.
- Chicken Egg - 2 pcs.
- Kefir - 1 stack.
- Olive oil - 1/4 stack.
- Green pepper (jalapeno) - 3 pcs.
- Hard cheese - 1/2 stack.
Time for preparing: 30 minutes
Servings Per Container: 12
Recipe "Corn flour muffins with jalapeno peppers":
We will prepare the products first.
In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cornmeal, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, mix the eggs, kefir, olive oil. Next, connect everything, mix. Then mix grated cheese and pepper.
Prepare the forms and fill them with dough. Bake at 175 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
Check the readiness with a toothpick. Ready to cool for 5 minutes.
|Like our recipes?|
|BB code to insert:|
BB code used in forums
|HTML code to insert:|
HTML code used on blogs like LiveJournal
- 1.5 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 peeled and chopped peppers
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese (you can use Monterey cheese)
- 3-4 peppers cut in half
- 1 large ripe avocado fruit (better Haas avocado)
- Half lime juice
- 1/8 cup cilantro (fresh) (use fresh and not dried)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 large crushed clove of garlic
- 1 large Serano pepper, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 chopped small tomato