To emphasize their individuality, the girls make a beautiful puncture of the cartilage of the ear. Such an ornament will please the eye and deliver a minimum of trouble if the procedure is carried out by a professional in compliance with all safety rules. Before making a cartilage puncture with a needle or catheter, you need to learn all about the risks. If you have already done ear piercing or just dreaming about it, then be sure to check out the relevant information in our article.
What is an ear piercing?
Ear piercing is a common trend in the piercing world. There is a wide selection of puncture zone. You can make a hole in a soft lobe or a denser shell, that is, in cartilage. This operation should be taken very seriously. The puncture is performed exclusively in licensed medical institutions conducting surgical or therapeutic cosmetic activities. The likelihood of negative effects is reduced with proper care.
How do ear piercings do?
Think carefully about whether to prick cartilage, evaluate the pros and cons. Even if all the necessary conditions are met - the correct technique, sterility, specialist control, frightening complications occasionally develop. The performer is a physician with appropriate training. Typically, the procedure is entrusted to a plastic surgeon or a cosmetologist. All aseptic requirements must be observed, disposable instruments and hypoallergenic materials used.
Who is ear piercing contraindicated for?
A conscientious specialist will refuse you a puncture if there are diseases of the ears or skin in acute or chronic forms, there is a possibility of allergies, there was a head injury, blood diseases, mental and neurological disorders were detected. Piercing is also contraindicated if rheumatism, fever, and diabetes mellitus are diagnosed in the stage of decompensation. During pregnancy, the cartilage is pierced under the special supervision of a doctor, and for children with the consent of the parents.
treble clef cartilage piercing industrial
cartilage piercing industrial in the form of a straight long barbell with a curl and 3 rings in the earlobe
cartilage piercing straight long arrow barbell
Inflammation and swelling after a puncture
If the master used a non-sterile instrument, improperly processed the skin or improperly looked after the wound, then infection is inevitable. Progressive pathogens cause pain, pulsation of the puncture site, swelling and redness, local temperature rise and suppuration. This trouble should be treated with the help of an otolaryngologist. If the cartilage is swollen, antibiotics and antiseptic treatment are prescribed. Operation - as a last resort.
Hit at reflex points
Chinese medicine holds interesting views on the structure of the human body. It turns out that it is on the auricle that the bioactive points corresponding to the organs of the body are located. Ear piercing is undesirable so as not to damage the reflexogenic zone and not cause malfunctions in the body systems. There is a section of Chinese acupuncture - auriculotherapy, where masters work with the ear. From the point of view of doctors, a puncture of a cartilage or lobe negatively affects health.
Tears, bleeding and incompatibility
If the puncture is made too close to the edge of the cartilage, the tissues are pulled and torn under the weight of one or more jewelry. It is important to be examined in advance whether piercing is contraindicated, since bleeding may develop if blood coagulation is not normal, in which case a bandage should be applied. It is important for the master to predict how the jewelry is compatible with the individual shape of the ear shell, since infection and discomfort appear with the disharmony of this parameter.
Keloid after ear piercing
In rare cases, the appearance of a keloid is disturbing. For several months, connective tissue grows, at a certain moment you can see the exit of the neoplasm to the outside. Keloid growth can take months, up to the formation of a very large cone on the cartilage. At risk for this problem are people from 11 years old who have dark skin or relatives with the same tumor. To reduce the likelihood of keloid and ensure normal healing, a dermatologist examination is needed.
Facial nerve palsy
Sometimes there is a serious complication due to infection or other factors - Bell's paralysis. This disorder has characteristic manifestations, namely, the face can become asymmetric, numbness and heaviness of the facial tissues are felt, malfunctions of salivation and lacrimation are observed. With facial paralysis, not only the listed symptoms are present, but cartilage after a puncture is also very painful.
Allergy to decoration material
A slight tolerable itching is almost always present during wound healing. The fact that complications have begun can be judged when, in addition to itching, redness and blisters occur. If negative phenomena disappear when removing the earring, this indicates intolerance to this material. If you suspect such a nuisance, you need to go to the doctor. In most cases, a set of measures helps to fight against allergies - taking anti-allergy drugs and replacing the earring material.
Tumor on the cartilage of the ear
Any oddities in the puncture zone are a reason to immediately go to the contractor or another doctor. Unfortunately, sometimes instead of an aesthetic hole with an attractive decoration, people get a benign tumor. It grows quickly enough on the basis of improperly created piercing channel or during infection. The size of the tumor in each case is different, the most voluminous provoke hearing impairment. Surgery is required to remove the neoplasm.
Hearing loss after piercing
It is dangerous to trust untrained people, as there is a significant risk of injury to the auditory system. The wrong puncture technique is harmful not only because the ear hurts after it, but also because complex irreversible hearing loss can develop. In most cases, the problem is irreversible. Hearing impairment can also be associated with a change in the parameters of the ear conch or obstruction of the auditory canal with a large adornment.
Ear shell deformity
The piercer should act as carefully as possible, as an inept puncture is fraught with deformation of the auricle. Tissue dropping or subluxation may occur, and in the most difficult cases, the cartilage tissue breaks up. Usually, this problem is combined with inflammation of the puncture, repeated opening of the hole, or significant capture of the tissue area. To restore the aesthetic appearance of the auricle, the help of a plastic surgeon is required.
cartilage piercing and earlobes with chains
cartilage piercing and 2 punctures in the earlobe
We will call proven drugs that help to disinfect the puncture site and accelerate healing:
- 3% hydrogen peroxide solution,
- Levomekol (ointment against suppuration),
- Chlorhexidine bigluconate (disinfectant solution),
- Baneocin (powder preparation),
- Miramistin (used after purification with peroxide, when it is necessary to remove particles of blood and secretions),
- Dioxidin and Octenisept (used strictly as directed by the master to deal with complications).
We have listed common pharmacy medicines, but still in each case an individual approach. It is only required to comply with all the recommendations of your wizard. The specialist knows better than how to handle ear piercings depending on the characteristics of a particular puncture.
Daisy cartilage piercing, short straight barbell with balls
blue pierced tragus flower and 2 small carnations in a lobe
cartilage puncture, color straight short bar with balls
Universal puncture care tips
Consider how to care for an ear after a cartilage puncture, experts advise.
It is necessary to wash your hands thoroughly before each touch on the wound or treatment with medicines. You can not move and touch the piercing in the ear until the wound is completely healed. It is better to minimize close contact with people. It is advisable to behave carefully, to avoid sudden movements, so as not to accidentally injure the puncture site, otherwise there may be scars. It is not worth visiting fresh water reservoirs, a gym, swimming pools, a solarium, a sauna, or taking a hot bath.
To better heal and not swell the cartilage of the ear, you need to remove hair during rehabilitation. Need constant monitoring of the tightness of the screw elements. Check with clean fingers. Wearing synthetic and woolen clothes is a bad decision, cotton is more suitable. To protect yourself from irritations and reduce healing time, you do not need to treat the wound with ointments with antibiotic, iodine, alcohol and dental rinses.
You can not independently choose and change earrings for piercing the ears on the cartilage until complete healing occurs. While the wound is fresh, you need to wear a piercing from the material recommended by a specialist.
2 punctures in cartilage, sprocket earrings
puncture tragus neat carnation and 2 punctures in the lobe
cartilage puncture, wide decor ring
heart in the cartilage of the ear, 2 punctures
Ear Piercing Options
It should be considered as the norm only a medical piercing of the ears, and not a home piercing. In the salon or medical center they will do everything right, without bad consequences. Entrust the specialist and the choice of jewelry for the ear. Many are interested in what is called a cartilage puncture. If we are talking about piercing the auricle curl, then it is called “Helix piercing.” There are other types of piercing of the cartilage of the ear, we will discuss them later, attaching beautiful photos of earrings to the text.
What are the most successful piercing ideas for cartilage ears?
- gold piercing (wearing in a cartilage of earrings made of quality gold),
- silver piercing (use of silver products without impurities),
- rings for cartilage of the ear (there may be several rings in the cartilage, with or without decor),
- ear cartilage cloves (small earrings that go well with other types of ear piercings),
- hearts in the cartilage of the ear (a cute feminine accessory),
- double puncture of the cartilage of the ear (industrial piercing, often with a straight long barbell),
- labret in the cartilage of the ear (a straight stick as a base, a disc on one side and a ball on the other, microlab has a thinner rod)
- Day piercing (a rare version of piercing, implemented by a hollow needle, compatible with a ring, circular, heart, septum clicker),
- tragus piercing (piercing a tragus with a hollow needle - the area of the outer ear opposite the sink).
gold piercing and short barbell examples of different colors
2 thin rings in the cartilage of the ear
cartilage and earlobe earrings
heart in the cartilage of the ear
industrial style double puncture, straight long barbell with balls
labret in cartilage and earlobe, tragus puncture
Day, cartilage piercing, industrial and piercing
puncture of cartilage in the tragus area or tragus piercing
Julia Borisova, Moscow
I asked the master how much cartilage heals after an ear piercing, and he told me that my case is standard and everything will happen in 6 or 10 weeks maximum. Unfortunately, I had to get rid of the ring much earlier. Despite the treatment, purulent discharge began, the entire ear turned red and became very sensitive, the temperature rose repeatedly, a seal appeared in the puncture zone and the cartilage was swollen. An infection occurred and treatment was required.
Angela Milova, Kazan
Hello everyone, I was faced with the fact that the ear was swollen after a cartilage puncture, it was impossible to sleep on the side of the wound. I did not turn to the specialist who did the piercing, I relied on my strength. I read on the Internet about how to treat such inflammation at home and did everything according to the instructions. As a result, it only got worse and even the ear turned blue. As soon as she pulled out the labret herself, all the negative symptoms disappeared. I do not advise anyone to puncture the cartilage, it hurts.
Ksenia Agapova, Yekaterinburg
Everyone asks if it hurts to puncture the cartilage of the ear, and I reply that it doesn’t hurt at all, since I need the right attitude for this operation. I personally have a beautiful puncture. At first there was a slight swelling and slight redness, increased sensitivity. There was a small cloudy discharge. This is the norm. I just took care that the resulting serous exudate and lymph did not form a crust. After a month and a half of processing, I gladly boasted of my new jewelry.
Anastasia Menshova, Nizhny Novgorod
I was lucky since I found a good tattoo and piercing master. He believes that a puncture of the cartilage of the ear with a gun is unacceptable, since it forms a non-aesthetic ragged edge of the hole, it cannot be sterilized and there is a risk of infection. It is also important that when working with this tool it is impossible to control the intensity of the impact, therefore it is easy to injure. I got a cartilage puncture with a catheter and I’m very happy. I did not notice side effects, except for a little discomfort.
Day piercing, jewelry ring
3 labret with spikes in cartilage and 3 rings in earlobe
tragus puncture - tragus piercing, small barbell (or labret) with a ball
Today on sale there are rough men's earrings for cartilage. They help to enhance the effect of the hard and brutal appearance of the representative of the stronger sex. The exact opposite of such jewelry is delicate female earrings, which contribute to the increase of attractiveness and add charm. For those who are not satisfied with standard solutions, an unusual piercing with a shocking design is offered, which can often be seen among the most daring celebrities.
Does it hurt to pierce a cartilage in your ear? Piercing the auricle is a complex and painful process, despite the fact that a thin lobe is pricked in a couple of seconds. Despite the pain, a brutal man and a fragile girl are able to withstand the procedure. Healing can last for six months, accompanied by discomfort and a number of restrictions.
For a successful result, the master must adhere to technology and sanitary standards. The gun is not used to pierce hard tissue; under its influence, the cartilage can break up. More and more specialists are leaning in favor of a catheter needle. This tool allows you to make small and large diameter holes, prevents blood poisoning with dangerous infections - hepatitis, AIDS, HIV. It is completely impossible to disinfect the working plates of the gun; particles of skin and blood from the previous client fall into small parts. This device is more suitable for quickly piercing a child’s ears. Other places are made with a needle: nose, navel, eyebrow, lips.
Secrets of professionals help reduce the risk of negative consequences:
- Fine cartilage is used for cartilage.
- A special punch in the sink area makes a cutout for the diameter of the earring pin, which shortens the healing time of the wound.
- Before the procedure, the master shines through the ear and checks the photo with a map of biologically active points where safe places are located. This helps prevent complications and contributes to the rapid overgrowth of the canal.
- The earring is selected with a margin of length so that a discomfort does not appear with edema.
Popular types of cartilage punctures:
- Industrial. Combines two holes at once. Usually one is located in front where the face is, the second on the opposite side is just below where the head is.
- Helix. Mounts horizontally along the edge of the auricle at the top.
- Tragus. A miniature cartilage is located near the face.
- Dais. This type of puncture is healing for migraines, if performed correctly. The cartilage located above the auditory canal is subject to puncturing. Direction from top to bottom.
- Antitragus. A needle pierces cartilage over the earlobe.
- Conch The earring is inserted into the bottom near the ear canal.
- Orbital. The union of two holes located in different parts of the ear with one piece of jewelry - a ring.
- Hand. The hole is made mainly of cartilage, between the inner and outer zones.
What time of the year is it better to do piercings? In winter, there is a high risk of congealing the wound and hooking it with warm knitted hats; in summer, dirt gets into a fresh hole, so it is best to carry out the procedure in spring or autumn.
Contraindications to piercing cartilage in the ear
Is it harmful to pierce the cartilage of the ear? If there are no contraindications and the procedure is carried out correctly, then it is difficult to damage the body.
It is dangerous to puncture if there is one of the following symptoms or conditions:
- diseases of the skin in the acute period,
- traumatic brain injuries in the recent past,
- poor blood coagulation
- viral, infectious diseases,
- tendency to allergic reactions,
- ear diseases
- mental disorders.
A relative contraindication is pregnancy, but many expectant mothers ignore it. The female body in the period of bearing a child needs care and may inadequately respond to pain and the appearance of a new foreign body. As a result, inflammation will begin, and the decoration will not take root.
Does it hurt and what could be the consequences
To pierce a dense cartilage, the master needs a needle, at the end of which a catheter is located. Thanks to this tool, the procedure is quick. Will the punctured cartilage in the auricle hurt? Во время процесса клиент испытывает боль, но эти ощущения вполне терпимы и длятся 2-3 минуты. Анестезия применяется редко, при очень низком болевом пороге.
Пирсинг хряща уха может привести к следующим осложнениям:
- Нарушение зрительной функции.
- Inflammation, wound festering and does not heal for a long time. Often occurs due to non-hygiene.
- The growth of keloid scars.
- Heavy bleeding.
- Facial paralysis with the development of an infectious process.
- Deformation of the auricle.
- Neoplasm with improper channel formation and infection.
Any complication requires medical attention. Experts do not recommend piercing yourself at home. High risk of infection and damage to biological points.
In this matter, experience and the presence of certain knowledge are important. For the procedure, contact the salon with a qualified craftsman.
Types of Ear Piercing
Professional piercing masters distinguish 34 types of ear piercings. Options are classified by location.
Puncture the ears with a gun
The most common types of ear piercing (with photo):
- Lobe piercing. The softest part of the ear is pierced. Healing occurs similarly to any other puncture of fleshy parts of the body, Lobe piercing
- Helix. A hole is made in the upper part of the auricle curl. During its execution, pain is not felt, because there are no nerve endings in the cartilage, Helix Puncture
- Anti Helix or Snug Piercing. It is done in the upper cavity of the auricle. Unlike regular Helix, here the cartilage is pierced in two places, Snug piercing
- Upper helix is an ear piercing located at the top of the ear curl, as close to the head as possible. Due to the complexity of the conduct, it is very rarely done; of the ornaments, mainly cloves are used,
- The most difficult type of ear piercing is Daith. Its significance is related to the teachings of India on acupuncture. They say that this is not just a decoration of the body, but the protection of the "vessel." To make Dise, you need to prepare a special curved needle that can pierce the middle ear cartilage. The location of the earring plays a decisive role in such a piercing: if holes are visible, then Daith is considered poor quality, Earring for Daith
- Tragus or tragus. Got its name because of its location. It is believed that doing such a piercing is very painful, although it, like many other types of punctures, is located in the cartilage, Tragus
- Piercing the bottom of the auricle or anti-tragus. Also, the decoration can be located in the curved cartilaginous tissue of the curl, Anti-tragus
- Industrial. A professional ear curl piercing in which two punctures are made. In the future, they are interconnected using a long earring - a bar. For maximum convenience, punctured points should be parallel to each other. Although, occasionally, the second part of the earring is allowed to rise just above the location of the first hole, Industrial piercing
- Rock outwardly very similar to a piercing protector, but differs in less requirements for the earring installation holes. The decoration is located on top of the tragus, in the auricle, Piercing rock
- Fallout. A feature of this piercing is the arrangement of earrings. Most often, several parallel Helix punctures are made, after which rings of the same diameter are inserted into them.
Care for quick healing
Cartilage healing can last several months and is directly dependent on compliance with the processing rules. In order for the wound to heal quickly, it is necessary to take care of it throughout the entire period of rehabilitation.
- Do not wet in the first few days.
- Do not remove the earring until it is completely healed.
- Twice a day and after getting dust and dirt, treat the hole with antiseptics: Chlorhexidine, medical alcohol, Miramistin, 3% hydrogen peroxide.
- Wipe the puncture site with an antiseptic after sports.
- Starting from the second day, pull the jewelry so that the canal can grow correctly and the earring does not grow to the skin. In the early days, this is difficult to do, as the hole may swell.
If the wound hurts badly, festering, seek medical help. Perhaps the development of an infectious process.
If you are allergic to the alloy from which the product is made, removal and replacement with a hypoallergenic material may be recommended.
Puncture the ears with a gun
The puncture of the earlobe is most often done with a gun. It is important to note that the vast majority of professional piercing masters do not recognize pistols in principle. Instead, they use needles or catheters.
Ear piercing in the cabin
How does earlobe piercing work by a doctor in a salon:
- The selected area is carefully treated with alcohol-containing solutions. At the location of the acupuncture (points, the exact location of the future hole is selected),
- Needles are inserted into the gun (they must be in a sterile container). Next to the needle is the selected earring,
- The plane of the gun is placed above the earlobe, the needle should be exactly above the selected and marked puncture site. After the doctor abruptly presses the handles of the device and its planes close,
- A needle pierces the skin, immediately on it a hole advances decoration. The gun is unfastened and removed from the ear, and the earring is fixed with clips.
Choosing a Piercing Jewelry
An important condition for a successful piercing is to choose the right earring. The decoration should look beautiful and promote quick healing.
The choice of product design depends on the place where it will be inserted. The main types:
A rod or labret is usually inserted into a fresh puncture, where the center is made of a hypoallergenic composition, the lower lock on the back has a convenient design, and the decorative part is smooth so as not to cling to clothes. Suitable metals are gold, titanium and surgical steel.
It doesn't matter how many punctures in the cartilage you want to make and how they will be called. The main thing is that the piercing gives aesthetic pleasure and does not cause health problems. Entrust work to professionals who know all the danger points and comply with safety requirements.
How to pierce a needle
If medical services of this kind are not suitable, then ear piercing can be performed at home. To do this, you can purchase a special Studex gun (Stadeks), which is used in salons, or buy a catheter of the appropriate size at the nearest pharmacy.
Standardly, they come in 6, 8, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20 mm. Naturally, the size of the hole should correspond to the diameter of the decoration.
Professional piercing needles are also sold in specialized piercing stores. They are made from an alloy of steel and titanium. Like catheters, they are classified by size (1, 1,1, 1,2, etc.).
Figure types of ear punctures
How to perform a cartilage puncture at home:
- There is a spot on the ear. To do this, you can use a regular alcohol-based felt-tip pen,
- It is very important to carefully handle your hands and ear. For disinfection purposes, you can use "Chlorhexidine" or pure alcohol. If you don’t have either one at hand, then use vodka or other strong alcohol (more than 40%), Ear piercing at home
- A hole is made on the outside of the cartilage - so that its location is visible. The auricle is stretched and manipulated. Blood may appear in the place of the hole formation - do not worry, everything is fine, there are small vessels and capillaries in the cartilage, as in other parts of the body. You just hit one of them,
- While the needle is in the ear, you need to insert an earring in its place. .we recommend using a carnation - it is easiest to install it in a fresh hole. The hole is washed with “Chlorhexidine”, “Miramistin” or alcohol, the needle begins to gently stretch out of it, and the earring, on the contrary, is inserted, Miramistin
- To make the clove easier to penetrate the puncture, it is fashionable to apply any regenerating ointment to its tip.
The technique may vary depending on the selected type, but in general, the system is the same. The first time around the earring will be a sacrum - it needs to be washed off all the time with Chlorhexidine. In no case do not use peroxide, otherwise delay the healing process for many months.
Ear piercing system 75
If you don’t want to bother with catheters or needles, we recommend purchasing a special system for piercing from the company Stadeks - System-75. She often use beauty salons to conduct simple punctures of the nose, ear and lips. If you need equipment for more complex piercings, for example, septum or tongue, then it is better to choose a professional set of tools.
In addition to the System 75 by Home Piercing Masters, Caflon Clinic devices (Kaflon Clinics) are actively used.
How many ears heal after a puncture
The rate of tissue healing in adults and children varies widely. We will consider how much tissue regeneration occurs after piercing in young people after 17:
|Type of||Time (weeks)|
|Anti Helix, Upper Helix||6–8|
|Daith||Up to 12|
|Tragus, tragus, anti-trellis||6–12|
At the same time, if you remove the earring, then the ear overgrows much faster. For example, an unsuccessful piercing of the lobe will be invisible already after 2 months after removing the jewelry, and cartilage after 3 months.
How to treat ears after a puncture
So that the ear does not become inflamed, it is important to properly handle it after the piercing. First of all, you need soft antiseptics. It can be any available remedy, but, remember that alcohol can greatly dry the skin and reduce the healing speed.
Ear treatment after piercing
Ear puncture treatment sequence:
- Once the piercing is done, you need to rinse the hole with “Chlorhexidine”, apply a small amount of “Bepanten” or “Rescuer” to it,
- Before you wash your hair so that complications do not begin, in the first 3 weeks of healing, you will need to cover all the punctures (single and multiple) with a thick layer of oily regenerating ointment. Ichthyol or “Rescuer” is ideal - they are greasy and cannot be washed off with water,
- The reviews claim that if after a piercing of the ears they are very itchy, then the healing process has begun. Only in no case can you scratch these areas with your fingers,
- To prevent inflammation, the piercing should be washed twice a day and scrolled regularly. If this is not done, then in the process of healing the earring will grow into the skin,
- In the future, on overgrown piercings, redness or bumps may appear. If they have formed, then particles of skin and dirt have collected in the hole - just rinse the hole with peroxide, Figure peroxide to handle the piercing
- To prevent inflammation inside the auricle, in the healing process it is recommended to drip drops from otitis media into the ear,
- If after removing the jewelry the piercing is overgrown, re-puncture can only be done elsewhere. A hole in the same area is fraught with complications.
If the ear hurts or festering after a puncture
After piercing the ears, there can be different consequences. Immediately after the piercing, swelling will begin. You do not need to scrub it - with normal healing, it will pass the next day. If this did not happen, and the ear was completely swollen, then suppuration of the urine or cartilage began.
Ear Piercing Inflammation
Tips on what to do if your ear is rotten:
- The piercing site must be carefully treated with an antiseptic. Miramistin is perfect
- So that later on at the place of the puncture of the ear cones do not form, you need to knead the tissues lightly every day. In the event that numerous granulomas have already appeared, only professional treatment will help,
- It is strictly forbidden to sleep on the side of the punctures. This contributes to circulatory disorders,
- If a lump has formed there that hurts or itches, this is a granuloma. It is a “skin bag”, inside of which is pus. The most important thing is to remove the purulent fluid. This will help ichthyol ointment, onion gruel, aloe leaves, Ear inflammation after piercing
- Any of the selected means is applied in the form of a compress to the affected area for several hours. After 2-3 hours, remove the compress and change to a new one. After the second time, it is necessary to wash the hole with hydrogen peroxide, in most cases, this is enough for the pus to come out,
- If the ball is too large, then the pus will be squeezed out manually by hand. To do this, take a cotton pad and moisturize it liberally with any available antiseptic. Exactly under the puncture site, begin to lightly press on the bump. Pus will go out of the hole. As soon as this happens - push a little harder. To completely get rid of the granuloma, apply a compress with ichthyol ointment to the piercing site.
In addition, even despite proper care and careful handling of the puncture, the body may reject the earring. In the process, the temperature may rise, the ear will be very sore and pus may even stand out. You can try to install a noble metal earring or ring (it will be easier to rinse). If this does not help, you will have to remove the jewelry.
Ear piercing earrings
For quick healing, it is important to choose a suitable earring for a specific puncture. Beautiful jewelry is not always appropriate and convenient, so you need to think it over in advance.
Types of Piercing Stud Earrings
Types of earrings:
- Carnations. Classic jewelry. Suitable for puncturing the earlobes in children or for designing numerous holes on the cartilage, Clove options
- Rings. Promote fast healing. Due to their shape, they greatly simplify care, Fancy Piercing Rings
- Rods. Consist of balls at the edges and a flat pin in the center. It is also easy to look after it, as well as the rings. Suitable for industrial and antihelix, Barbell options in the ear
- Snails. An extremely rare decoration for the ears due to the unusual shape, but if Dise is made, then this is the best choice. They allow you to hide traces of punctures and are very tightly attached - they will not be lost for sure. Barbell for industrial
The material is divided into plastic, metal (steel, nickel, titanium) and noble (gold, platinum and silver). Plastic has various contraindications due to the high surface roughness. Some girls say that this material slows healing.