To make another user the administrator in the Telegram chat, first of all:
- This user must be added to your contacts.
- You must be the administrator in the target chat (how to create your own chat, you can read here)
If these two conditions are met:
- We go into the chat settings by clicking on its name in the window title:
The administrator of any channel can:
- Change channel information.
- Post messages.
- Edit posts from other users.
- Delete other people's messages.
- Publish third-party links.
- Appoint new administrators.
The main creator has the ability to cancel one of the items or all at once.
Instructions on how to add an admin in a telegram on android:
- First, open the telegram messenger and open the channel in which you need to appoint an administrator.
- Next, click on the channel icon, which is located in the top center.
- In the window that opens, select the item "Administrators".
- Next, click "Add Administrator".
- Then we select the user who will become the administrator.
- After you have selected a user, you should indicate the user's capabilities. You can select both all items and remove each. At the end, click on the checkmark to designate the user as an administrator.
Instructions on how to add an admin in a telegram on an iPhone:
- Open Telegram and go to the channel in which we will appoint the user as an administrator.
- Click on the channel icon in the upper right corner.
- Next, a window opens in which we select the item "Administrators".
- Then click "Add Administrator".
- In the window that opens, select the user or users who will become administrators. Search is also available for convenience.
- It remains to assign opportunities to the user and click done. After these manipulations, the user will become the administrator of your channel.
On the computer
To appoint an administrator, you will also need your own channel and authority with which you can assign any user on the channel.
Instructions on how to add an admin in a telegram on a computer:
- We open the telegram program from the desktop and open our channel. In the channel dialog, click on the name of the channel, which is located on top. In our case, it will be a channel called “Channel”.
- Next, a small window opens in front of us. In it, click on the ellipsis and select "Channel Control".
- Then we click "Administrators".
- Here we click "Add Administrator".
- In the window that opens, select the user who will become the future administrator. For convenience, a search is available.
- After you select a user, you should set the rights for him, which will be available to him on your channel. After all the settings, click "Save."
Now you know how to administer any user in a telegram. To do this, you must be the owner of your own channel in a telegram, or have authority that allows you to appoint other users as an administrator.