Since version Minecraft PE 0.16.0 developers have added support for mods, the so-called add-ons with the extension * .mcworld or * .mcpack which in turn can contain both textures and modifications.
To install add-ons you no longer need to use BlockLauncher. Just run the file and it will install automatically. Next, go to the game settings and activate your addon
If you downloaded a mod that has the extension * .zip or . * rar you will have to install the addon manually. To get started, extract the contents of the archive and see which folders are inside. There should be located directly the addon folder itself, which will need to be moved to /games/com.mojang/behavior_packs but also there may be an additional folder with textures that you should move to /games/com.mojang/resource_packs
MCPE folder structure:
- /games/com.mojang/behavior_packs - used for addons
- /games/com.mojang/minecraftpe - do not touch the contents of this folder
- /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds - used to install cards
- /games/com.mojang/resource_packs - used to install textures (but sometimes to install add-ons)
P. S. If you want to view or change the contents of files * .mcworld or * .mcpack then change the extension to * .zip and open the file with a regular archiver
For those who do not understand anything, we recommend watching a video review of the installation of add-ons
How to install the mod on Minecraft PE?
Let's look at the easiest installation method, namely installing add-ons in MCPE. Since the add-ons are made in the McPack / McWorld format, you can activate them in the game with just one click on the downloaded file.
Where can I download such add-ons for Minecraft PE? - Our site has a section "Add-ons for Minecraft PE", where you will find a huge number of add-ons in this format.
Installing mods in this resolution is already a little more complicated, since you need to manually upload files to the Minecraft Pocket Edition folder. However, this does not take a lot of time and in fact it is done very simply:
- First, make sure you have the latest version of MCPE. You can also download the latest version on our website.
- Go to the section "Download mods for Minecraft PE", select the mod that suits you and download it to your device.
- Then you need any file manager with extraction support Spare parts archives. In our case, this is the good old "ES Explorer".
- Click on the downloaded archive, then the "Extract" button and unzip it in any of your folders.
- Exit the archive and go to the folder you just extracted. Usually there you can see only one folder with the mod itself, however recently add-ons with texture have begun to appear, so you will need to move two folders to different directories (for mods and textures)
- To get started, copy the "Textures"to the following directory: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs
- Now you need to install the mod itself to the texture. Go back to the folder with the addon and copy another folder, it may be called "Behavior" or "Mosda". Copy the folder and move it to the following directory: /games/com.mojang//behavior_packs
How to install mods for the blocker in Minecraft?
Some programmers make mods for third-party launchers, such as Blocklauncher, since through third-party software modders get the opportunity to implement more features than regular add-ons. But how to install such mods? Let's figure it out!
- First you need to download BlockLauncher, you can do this for free from our website.
- Now in the section "Mods for Minecraft PE" find the desired format "modpkg" or "js"and download it.
- Now open BL and press the 2 button as shown in the screenshot
- Select "Import" - "Local Storage" and find in the downloads the mod you downloaded, then click on it, after which the mod will be imported into Minecraft pe!
Installing the mod in Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition). What and how?
- Find and download a mod in the section - Mods for Minecraft PE
- Unpack it.
- Download and go to Block Launcher.
- Select “Launcher Settings -> Patch Management”
- Specify the path to the mod.
- The mod is installed. We go in and enjoy the game with the new mod.
As you can see Installing a new mod in a pocket minecraft is a very simple procedure.
FAQ How to make a morning in Minecraft?
In Minecraft, the sun rises in the morning and sets at night, creating real conditions for changing the time of day. But in the initial stages of the game, when there are no resources, there is no time for their extraction and there is no shelter, you just have to wait the night. Wait, escaping from terrible monsters: skeletons, zombies, spiders and other evil spirits. How to make a morning in Minecraft? Such a night robs the player ...
FAQ How to privatize Minecraft?
In order to make the territory of Minecraft private it must be protected. This is possible if World Guard is installed on the server where you are playing. Private territory is protected from destruction by other players. Useful, isn't it? So, how to privatize the territory in Minecraft? The privatization of the territory in Minecraft begins with the fact that it is necessary to "highlight" the territory (We use a wooden ax): Point 1 ...
Related Programs 1
MineCraft Gaming © - About Minecraft
Mods, maps, skins, and more. 2014-2017
Minecraft is an incredibly popular indie game. The player begins in a world full of adventure. The character has nothing but the desire to conquer the world of minecraft. We chop trees, get food, build a house, defend ourselves from night predators. Minecraft is incredibly exciting, allows you to realize your imagination to the fullest.
Download the game minecraft on the phone.