wikiHow works on the principle of a wiki, which means that many of our articles are written by several authors. When creating this article, 10 people (a) worked on its editing and improvement, including anonymously.
The number of sources used in this article: 6. You will find a list of them at the bottom of the page.
Macaroni and cheese are in the refrigerator and are asked to eat them soon, but how to heat them up so that they taste better than freshly prepared ones? In terms of warming up, this is a rather ingenious dish: it strives to dry out, then turn into an oily mass - and sometimes both at the same time! Our article will teach you to avoid these problems and heat pasta with cheese so that they turn out delicious and creamy, just like fresh.
Acquaintance employment: is there a blat in Germany?
How to heat pasta
Macaroni without dressing and sauce can be heated in boiling water. Depending on the type of pasta, this process takes 30-45 seconds.
Macaroni with cheese, cream or tomato sauce is best heated in a saucepan over medium heat. Just add some water or cream to the bottom of the container.
How to warm up french fries
Put a little oil in the pan and heat until it starts to bubble. Fry the potatoes and place them on a paper towel that will absorb the excess oil.
How to warm meat
Harmful microorganisms can propagate in meat, therefore it is very important to warm it up correctly. In a microwave oven, heating is usually uneven. The best option is a frying pan.
Cut the meat into pieces and fry it over medium heat with a little oil or water. In the oven, meat can be heated at 160 degrees.
Do not forget to follow our news on social networks: Vk, Facebook, Ok, Twitter, Yandex News
- Macaroni 250 grams
- Onion 1 Piece
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Butter 40 Gram
- Flour 3 tbsp. spoons
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Milk 2 1/2 cups
- Hard cheese 250-300 grams
- Salt - To taste
Description of preparation:
How to cook pasta with cheese?
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on its packaging. It is best to use tubules or spirals, it seems to me, then all the bends and holes are filled with delicate cheese sauce - an overeating!
2. Turn on the oven to heat 175 degrees.
3. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. Garlic can be passed through a press.
4. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Put the chopped onions and fry, stirring, until transparent. Add the garlic and fry for another minute or two.
5. In a separate bowl, mix the flour and red pepper, sprinkle the mixture with onion and garlic.
6. Starting to mix the entire contents of the pan, slowly pour in the milk. Stir constantly. Cook until the sauce begins to thicken.
7. Cheese grate. Add most of the cheese to the pan, leave a third for later.
8. Salt, mix and remove the pan from the heat.
9. Mix the resulting sauce with boiled and drained pasta.
10. Grease a deep baking dish with vegetable oil, transfer the pasta to it in the sauce. Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top.
11. Bake pasta with cheese in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Cheese pasta ready!