... How to narrow the pores on the face? And is it possible to narrow pores and clean them at home, or will only salon procedures help? Proper care works wonders, therefore - everything is possible. And this article will tell you how to narrow the pores on your face and achieve smooth skin without a tonic.
Hi, dear subscribers and readers of the blog, Svetlana Morozova is with you. The whole essence of skin problems begins with enlarged pores: acne, pimples, black spots, redness, general loose appearance. Therefore, in the fight against cosmetic defects, the first thing we do is start cleaning and narrowing the pores.
Friends! I, Svetlana Morozova, invite you to mega useful and interesting webinars! Presenter, Andrey Eroshkin. Health recovery expert, certified nutritionist.
Topics for upcoming webinars:
- How to lose weight without willpower and so that the weight does not return again?
- How to become healthy again without pills, in a natural way?
- Where do kidney stones come from and what should I do to prevent them from appearing again?
- How to stop going to gynecologists, give birth to a healthy baby and not grow old at the age of 40?
In what ways it can be done, as well as why the pores expand at all, and what to do to prevent such a nuisance - read on for answers to these and other questions.
How to narrow pores on the face: eliminate the causes
What are pores? These are the channels that expel the secretion of the sebaceous glands. This secret is necessary for us to protect the skin from aggression of the surrounding world: microscopic dust, high or low temperature, wind, ultraviolet radiation, etc.
If the pores expand, the sebum is secreted more than necessary, the pores become clogged, and the skin stops breathing.
Why this can happen:
- Improper nutrition. The main enemies of the skin are sweets and an abundance of fatty foods.
- Hormone jumps. For example, during adolescence, during pregnancy, treatment with certain medications.
- Excess UV.
- Inadequate facial hygiene.
- Daily abundant use of makeup.
- Bad habits.
Just enlarged pores - it's not so bad. Most often they are contaminated, and in this case, narrowing agents cannot be used until the pores are cleansed - this is a prerequisite. And how to clean them, let's talk further.
Causes of Expanded Pores
The skin is very elastic, so few have enlarged pores from birth. Most often, they open up and do not return to their original state under the influence of any external factors.
If you suffer from this scourge, be sure to find out why your face resembles a sponge for washing dishes, and not a bulk apple. If you know the enemy, it will be much easier to deal with. So, the pores expand in the following cases.
If you are used to using cheap decorative cosmetics or have not changed it for a long time, as a result, you will not get anywhere from the expanded, large pores on your face. This will happen to those who have not accustomed themselves to wash off their makeup before going to bed. This is especially true for powder and foundation.
A moot point, but existing. Many cosmetologists believe that if your parents have oily skin characterized by enlarged pores, then there is every chance to inherit this scourge from them and fight it all their lives. After all, this factor cannot be changed and eliminated.
In the life of a woman there are several periods when her hormonal background undergoes serious changes. At these moments, the pores tend to expand the most.
Firstly, it's puberty. This is not difficult to verify if you look at teenage girls.
Secondly, it's a pregnancy. Third, menopause. There is no need to despair, because with proper care and preventive measures, this problem at these moments will not be so relevant.
Unfortunately, this is the most common reason why pores are in a constantly expanded state. Few people lead a healthy lifestyle and eat right. Fatty, fried, pickled food after processing makes up a lot of unnecessary, harmful substances in the body that look for a way out through the pores and settle, clogging them.
Love to bask in the solarium and at the same time wonder why the pores on your face are constantly enlarged? Give the skin a break from ultraviolet radiation - and a pleasant result will not take long.
If you correctly determine why you constantly have to narrow the pores on your face, you can eliminate the provoking factors from your life. This will be the best prevention. Only after that it is advisable to turn to modern cosmetology for help and forget once and for all that you have encountered such a problem. We are going to talk about preventive rather than therapeutic measures so far.
Do you know that the pores Is it the respiratory organ of our skin? Through it, most of the oxygen enters the cells of our skin. On the one hand, if the pores are too narrow, through them the saturation of tissues with this useful substance will be minimal, which is also bad. On the other hand, toxins and dirt from the atmosphere surrounding us enter the dermis through enlarged pores.
Prevention for narrowing pores
How to minimize the negative impact of external factors on the pores of our face? A few useful tips will help you in this matter. All this must be done before going to the salon or using folk remedies. Without preventative measures, the pores will expand again and again, if the root cause is not eliminated.
- Avoid smoky, stuffy rooms. Walk more in the fresh air.
- Weekly visit either the bathhouse, or in the pool, or in the sauna.
- Try to drink less and smoke less.
- Teach your face to contrast wash.
- Use cleansing cosmetics regularly: tonic, scrub, foam.
- Stress also affects the skin very badly. Therefore, try to maintain peace of mind and a good mood.
Now you know what to do if your pores are constantly expanding on your face. Teach yourself to take care of your skin correctly, in accordance with the recommendations given above - and then the problem will go away by itself. Remember: without prevention, treatment will be a temporary measure that will save only for a limited time. Make sure this does not happen.
Some scientists believe that the pores cannot expand or contract, since they are not muscles. Someone has more by nature, and someone less. Therefore, all preventive, therapeutic and cosmetic measures are aimed only at cleaning them and making them visually smaller.
True, most cosmetologists do not share this opinion and argue that the pores on the face both narrow and expand, since the skin is very elastic.
Salon techniques for narrowing pores
Turning to a professional cosmetologist for help, you can significantly improve the condition of your skin. You will be offered several methods at once how to narrow the enlarged pores, because many salon procedures effectively solve this problem.
Their choice will depend on the individual characteristics of your skin and the financial capabilities of your wallet. Most often, cosmetologists recommend using the following methods:
- cryotherapy - exposure to the skin with cold, as a result of which it reflexively narrows the pores, fat production slows down, the color becomes lighter and more natural, acne disappears,
- chemical peeling various acids, most often fruit acids: malic, tartaric, acetic, as a result of this procedure, the bottom of the pore rises, due to which it becomes visually much smaller,
- mechanical peeling it is also able to narrow the pores, however, cosmetologists in salons are in no hurry to offer this procedure because of its pain and high trauma,
- photorejuvenation - a hardware laser technique that allows you to even out skin texture, narrow pores, remove dead cells,
- microdermabrasion - elimination of dead cells with a diamond tip, as a result of which the pores are narrowed, collagen production is stimulated, fine wrinkles are smoothed out,
- darsonvalization - ultrasonic effect on enlarged pores.
As practice shows, not everyone is in a hurry for help in cosmetology salons. Most of the owners oily skin interested in how to narrow pores at home with the help of folk and natural remedies. Well, traditional medicine answers this question with a large number of recipes for masks and compresses, intensively narrowing the pores.
Do not get too carried away with pore cleansing products. This business, of course, is necessary, but it is very dangerous to go too far. Aggressively acting on the cells, they thereby provoke an even greater expansion of the pores.
So do cleaning no more than 1 time per week. And if you choose, it is better to give preference to steam baths.
Homemade facilities, narrowing pores on the face, are very effective, due to its naturalness and regularity of use. If you constantly use them to care for your porous skin, it will look much better.
You can do this comprehensively by choosing several procedures at once, or you can use one single, but very effective recipe. At home, pores on the face can be narrowed as follows:
- regularly rub your face skin (it’s better to do it in the morning) with ice cubes with herbs, fruits and berries - this is a kind of home cryotherapy, which is not inferior in its effectiveness to salon methods,
- peeling: there are scrubs specially designed for skin with expanded pores,
- washing with rose water and decoctions of herbs,
- homemade masks from cosmetic clay, fruits, berries, protein,
- adding dill, fennel, caraway seeds, cedar, pine, spruce to essential oils, as well as multicomponent aromatic mixtures,
- contrasting wash: first wash with cool water and then hot,
- exclude fatty, pickled, smoked foods and carbonated drinks from the diet, which contribute to even greater expansion of the pores on the face.
Now you know how to remove pores on the face with folk remedies at home, what procedures to use for this, and which recipes are better to choose. The most popular are all kinds of masks made from natural, fresh products, medicinal herbs and oils.
By choosing a specific recipe for your skin, you can improve its condition in a short period of time. Usually the result is noticeable after the first procedure.
Very unlucky for those women who have enlarged pores combined with dry skin. There is such nonsense. Masks for narrowing pores, as a rule, have a drying effect, due to which a feeling of tightness and discomfort may appear.
Useful herbs for compresses, tonics and ice:
- Rosehip. You will need dried berries - in a glass of water 2 tbsp. l bring to a boil, remove and set aside in a dark place until completely cooled (half an hour or an hour). We use for washing in the morning and in the evening, to get rid of small wrinkles, you can make a lotion - add anti-aging oil.
- Green tea. We make strong green tea, you can add mint, lemon juice.
- Calendula. Boil the nails for 15 minutes and insist night.
And, of course, chamomile, coltsfoot, St. John's wort. Boil and insist on the same principle.
- Honey. 2 tsp stir honey with 1 cup of mineral water without gases, add cosmetic oil and lemon or strawberry juice.
- Cucumber. Rub the cucumber on a fine grater, squeeze the juice from the resulting puree through cheesecloth. Add lemon juice.
- Aloe. Rub the flesh of a pair of leaves, dilute with a decoction of herbs and a couple of drops of oil.
- From parsley. A bunch of chopped parsley pour a glass of mineral water, bring to a boil and boil over low heat for 15 minutes. Cool, dilute with lemon juice and oil.
- Carrot. Finely rub the carrots, squeeze the juice.
We store lotions in the refrigerator. The ideal base for them is micellar water. For oily skin, add a few drops of peroxide to the lotion. If the skin is very dry, then a little more oil. You can also add whey.
If you wish, you can make a narrowing cream from your nightly - add a little herbal decoction and cosmetic oil.
Masks for narrowing pores
The best mask that tightens the pores on your face is the one that best suits your skin. That is, it should not cause allergies and contain the usual components familiar to you.
Do not chase exotic ingredients that do not always live up to their purpose. Therefore, be very serious about choosing a recipe for such a mask.
Gymnastics to narrow pores
And our rating of tools that allow you to narrow pores quickly (with regular performance - forever) is led by exercises for the face.
Here the effect is not even 2 or 3 in one. Exercise improves the blood circulation of tissues, tightens muscles, removes toxins from the skin and improves the conduct of nerve impulses to cells. And what results from:
- Narrowing pores
- Getting rid of acne, black spots, bruises under the eyes,
- Improving skin color, smoothing the skin tone,
- Lift of the chin, cheeks, eyelids,
- Wrinkle smoothing
- Return to the view of clarity and openness,
- Facial contouring, sharpness of features.
Exercise will take 5-10 minutes daily and absolutely any place. You can do it at work, during household chores, on a walk, in traffic - there would be a mood.
Do not forget that many problems can be avoided by doing anti-aging gymnastics for the face. I recommend my set of exercises “Modeling and rejuvenation of the face BEAUTYVITA” . It must be performed daily, for five or ten minutes. I tested all the techniques presented in it on myself and vouch for the result.
Click the link, join!
Share your experience in the comments, repost interesting articles on social networks. And don't forget to subscribe to blog updates.
It's time to make the right choice for your health. Before it's too late - go ahead! Now 1000-year-old recipes are available for you. 100% Natural Trado Complexes - This is the best gift for your body. Start restoring your health today!
Mask of linden flowers
Grind fresh linden inflorescences, pour 1 tablespoon of raw materials with hot (but not boiling) water (100 ml). Put on a slow fire and heat until a thick mass. Apply it in a warm form with a thick layer on the face for 20 minutes. Remove with a dry cotton pad, after which you need to wash with cool water and lubricate the skin with an ordinary cream.
Many are interested in how to narrow the pores on the nose, because this part of the face is sometimes the most problematic. On the cheeks, forehead and even chin, the pores look normal, and on the nose are enlarged. In this case, an orange mask that perfectly tightens pores and eliminates comedones will perfectly cope with the lack. To prepare it, you need to finely chop the orange slices, mash them to a puree state with a blender or a wooden spoon. Apply the resulting slurry to the nose, cover with a paper towel and keep it for 15 minutes. Rinse off with water at room temperature.
Grind oatmeal in a coffee grinder to a state of flour, mix (1 tablespoon) with dried in advance dried lemon zest (the same amount), add egg whipped in foam, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply on face for 20 minutes. Remove with a paper towel moistened with warm water, then wash with cold water.
Knowing how to clean and narrow pores on your face at home, you can no longer worry about your skin condition. Its relief will be substantially leveled, the color will improve, and the pores will become less noticeable.
Thanks to the cleansing properties of these masks, black spots and acne will form much less frequently. Feel the beauty of these products, regularly applying them to maintain the beauty and health of your skin.
Reasons for the appearance of enlarged pores
The first thing to do is find the cause of this condition. If the problem is not resolved, then not one, even the most effective, tool will help to level the relief. The reasons for the appearance of enlarged pores are many:
- changes in hormonal levels during puberty, during pregnancy, while taking certain medications,
- disruption of the sebaceous glands,
- improper or inadequate care
- the use of decorative cosmetics,
- eating a large amount of sweet and fatty foods,
- the effect of solar radiation,
- hereditary factor
- age-related changes.
Narrowing agents should not be used if the pores are contaminated. Needs cleaning, which is better to carry out in a beauty salon. But you can use various porous mask at home.
Home care involves mandatory cleansing in the morning and evening. At the same time, cosmetics should be selected according to the type of skin: they should be slightly dried, removing excess fat, eliminating the oily sheen. Care should be thorough, consistent and regular:
- Once a week, a scrub or light peeling is carried out, which not only smooths the relief, but also improves blood circulation.
- After removing makeup, the tonic lotion will soothe and narrow pores somewhat.
- You can wipe it with an ice cube once or twice a week - a kind of home cryotherapy.
- И, конечно же, маски, которые можно приобрести в магазине, но гораздо экономичнее сделать их самой – это не так сложно, да и в составе можно быть уверенным.
Лосьоны, тоники, компрессы.
Homemade lotions are ordinary decoctions and infusions of herbs that are very effective in treating. They not only wash, make compresses, but also use it inside as tea. By cleansing the body, they act on the skin, making it smoother and healthier.
The most effective means are compresses. They not only narrow the pores, but also nourish the skin, make it healthy externally. The principle of applying a compress is the same for all types: moisten a soft cloth or gauze in several layers in a solution, squeeze slightly and apply on face. A towel is placed on top to retain heat.
Decoction of chamomile, coltsfoot, lavender, nettle, thyme.
Herbs are effective both in a mixture, taken in equal proportions, and separately. Pour hot water (not boiling), insist a day in a dark place. After that, tonics, compresses can be prepared from them, ice cubes can be frozen, and masks can be added during the preparation of masks. Having diluted the infusions of herbs with warm water, drink at least two glasses a day.
Masks for cleansing pores.
Masks are the most effective way to narrow the pores on your face. The mask can be washed off not just with water, but with a prepared herbal decoction, wiped with a tonic - bought or independently prepared. After using the mask to narrow the pores, it is recommended to wipe the face with an ice cube from a decoction of herbs. This will help consolidate the result and bring the skin into tone, increasing its elasticity.
White clay mask.
Dilute clay with warm water to the consistency of thick sour cream, apply to pre-cleansed skin. For oily skin, you can add 5 drops of lemon juice. Wash off the mask with warm water after 20 minutes. Clay perfectly cleanses, tightens pores, lemon acts as an antiseptic, whitening the skin at the same time.
Mask for oily skin with fine wrinkles.
Removes oily sheen, cleans and tightens pores, smoothes fine wrinkles.
A teaspoon of squeezed lemon juice.
The protein of one egg.
Beat protein until light foam, add lemon juice. Apply the mass on the face with a thin layer, after drying, apply another layer. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. After applying the last layer, leave the mask on your face for 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
It improves blood microcirculation, deeply nourishes, cleanses, dries the skin and tightens pores.
Apple - 1 pc.
Ground horseradish - on the tip of a knife.
The protein of one egg.
Grate the apple on a coarse grater, mix with prepared horseradish, add the pre-whipped protein until light foam, mix everything thoroughly. The mixture is immediately applied to the face, hold for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Horseradish in the mask can cause burning and itching. If these feelings are strong enough, you should immediately wash your face. It is not recommended for people with vascular nets on the face, it is contraindicated in cases of severe rosacea.
An excellent tool for tightening pores, has anti-inflammatory and whitening effects.
Potato starch - 1 tbsp. l
Blackcurrant juice - ¼ cup.
Dilute starch with currant juice to a mushy state, apply to face until dry. Wash off the remaining mask with warm water.
Mask of honey (Indian).
Honey is the best natural antioxidant and antiseptic, it perfectly dries the skin and tightens the pores of the face.
Natural honey - 2 tbsp. l
Small salt - on the tip of a knife.
Starch - 1 tsp.
Warm milk - ¼ cup.
Mix the components so that a thick mixture is obtained. Too thick a mask can also be diluted with milk, liquid - with starch. Mix everything thoroughly, apply on the face with a thick layer and rinse off after half an hour.
The question of how to narrow the pores on the face does not require much time and effort, it is enough to follow some recommendations in care:
- Do not take hot baths, go to saunas, wash yourself with hot water. Warm water or herbal infusion is quite able to cleanse the pores.
- You can not carry out mechanical cleaning yourself (that is, simply squeeze out acne).
- Oily skin often suffers from dehydration, so rubbing it with alcohol-containing solutions is unacceptable: they visually narrow the pores, but they dry the epidermis very much.
- You can not use soap, as it contributes to the loss of moisture, it is better to give preference to soft foams and gels.
- Skin cream should not clog pores, contain talcum powder and all kinds of fragrances. It is better to choose a deeply moisturizing matting gel with sunscreens.
You can’t get rid of pores on your face forever, even visiting beauty salons and doing expensive cleaning procedures. The fact is that natural processes constantly occur on the face, and it is not possible to change them radically. But if you regularly take care of the skin and follow all the instructions, then visually you can significantly reduce aesthetic problems.
For a productive result, you must follow the rules.:
- Always cleanse the skin of cosmetics with foams, milk and other means,
- Wash your face twice a day: before bedtime and after,
- After using narrowing toners, micellar water or decoctions of herbs,
- Cleanse the skin with a scrub 1-2 times a week, in addition to treatment with alternative methods,
- You need to use cosmetics for your skin type, which dries the surface and helps to remove oily sheen,
- If possible, visit a beautician and a dermatologist (once every two months) or make masks at home.
You can watch our video in more detail about how and by what means you need to care for facial pores.
Video: creams and masks, tightening pores
Narrowing agents for oily and normal skin
Astringent pores for problem skin are widely used to narrow pores on the face. In this case, you can remove excess fat from the surface and clean the dermis of old particles. So, for example, a face soda scrub works wonders, perfectly removing the upper keratinous layer.
# 1: Mask of blue, white or black clay.
In just half an hour, the skin will become noticeably lighter, and the pores are less noticeable. It is very important not to leave the clay to dry completely, especially for girls with sensitive skin. It is necessary to wash off immediately after the first fettering sensations. It helps some girls to get rid of oily skin for a long time.
# 2: Lemon-protein mass will help narrow and lighten the enlarged pores of the face.
Lemon bleaches damaged defects, and protein has an astringent effect. Proportions: 1 teaspoon of juice will need 1 whipped protein.
# 3: Steaming face with almond peeling.
Almonds have remarkable healing properties and effectively cleans sebaceous pores. But this method is absolutely contraindicated for young ladies with inflammation on the face.
# 4: Berry whitening masks for normal skin.
Most often, the water or grass base is changed to milk, and this slurry of fruits is rubbed on the face with a sponge. Fruits with astringent properties:
# 5: Kaolin.
A tablespoon of fennel oil is mixed with a teaspoon of kaolin, add glycerin and mineral water until a thick, dense mixture is formed. We apply the solution to especially visible pores of the face and leave it on for 10 minutes (on sensitive skin) or 20 (to reduce the combination of oily skin).
# 6: Lime broth.
Boiling water for half a liter - 2-3 tablespoons of grass. Insist for about half an hour. It is necessary to wash several times a day, it is advisable to continue the procedure for a long time. So you can not only narrow the pores, but also get rid of the black dots.
# 8: Narrowing remedy from elderberry broth.
These berries are popularly used to disinfect wounds and lighten the skin. Cook chamomile, linden blossom and elderberry flowers over low heat, after boiling, remove after three minutes. Proportions: take a spoonful of each herb per half liter of boiling water. Mix the warm solution with floral warmed honey (not hot, but pleasantly warm) and oatmeal. Add as desired, the mass should not be very steep or dense. Put on fire again and boil. Cool and apply in several layers on the skin. Keep on the dermis for 20 minutes.
Pores before and after masks
# 9: Actively narrows the broad pores of the face of the orange peel.
On a grater we rub a fresh skin of fruit and mix with its pulp. This porridge is carefully applied to problem areas. You can apply the method to cleanse and bleach pores on the body. After twenty minutes, rinse well. Many manufacturers of cosmetics have begun production of foundation creams based on an extract of orange, it is a very good decorative remedy.
# 10: A famous mask with starch.
To prepare the old starchy remedy, we need two tablespoons of potato powder, a little flower honey, warmed to a pleasant warmth and a couple of spoons of warm milk. We mix all the ingredients and put the mass on the dermis. Keep no more than half an hour.
# 11: Cryomassage with ice cubes.
A very good remedy is to drive pieces of ice over the skin. Especially effective after steaming and cleaning pores. You can do it in the morning and in the evening, or in the mornings, pour cold water on your face.
# 13: Stripes from black dots from a whipped protein napkin.
Beat part of the egg in foam and apply to problem areas, but not to the whole face (otherwise it will be painful to peel off). We tear pieces of napkin and stick on the same problem areas. Again, apply to the whipped mass already on a napkin and wait 15 minutes, until everything dries. After sharp movements, we tear off the wipes from the face. The procedure can be a little painful if you have sensitive skin. We recommend first applying to a small area.
Napkin with protein
# 14: Ready-made potatoes.
Expanded pores are easily removed by mass from premium wheat flour, whipped protein and mashed potatoes. The same method will help cleanse mature skin, give it elasticity and relieve age spots with regular use.
# 15: Mask of tomato.
Cut the fresh vegetable into slices and put on the face. Tomatoes help not only narrow the very visible pores of the face, but also cleanse the pores of old cells and remove toxins.
Tighten pores on dry skin
Thin skin with insufficient secretion of subcutaneous fat is quite difficult to treat. Most traditional remedies irritate her and increase her sensitivity. To narrow the pores on your face, if you have dry skin, you can use blue clay. Just before applying the mineral base, you need to treat the surface of the dermis with a nourishing cream.
# 16: On mature dry skin, the rosehip tin is well constricted by pores.
A few drops of the essence are mixed with two tablespoons of a decoction of these berries. Apply to the face in the form of a compress and hold for at least 10 minutes. Apply 2 times a week.
# 17: Decoction of burdock root and nettle leaves.
For half a liter of boiling water, the proportion in tablespoons is 1: 1. Insist one day in a dark place with room temperature, and wipe the face with this liquid several times a day. If you are concerned about enlarged pores and acne on your back, you can take baths with this decoction, the water should be yellowish in color, but not very concentrated.
Phased process of narrowing pores on the cheeks:
- Steam your face, inhale over essential oils,
- Cleanse the skin with a tonic or chamomile decoction,
- Apply a mask
- Nourish the skin with cream,
- Wipe pores on the face several times a day with a swab moistened with herbal decoctions or fruit juices.
Moreover, an integrated approach also implies a special diet. Every day you need to drink at least two glasses of special herbal tea. His recipe: lavender, coltsfoot, chamomile, sweet clover, rosemary, star anise are mixed in the same amount, and poured with hot water (not boiling water!). Infused for a day in a dark cool place. Dilute the resulting tea leaves with warm water to the usual concentration of tea and drink. With a strong desire to narrow the pores on the face, you can add a little sage and thyme.